XBox 360 (4 Viewers)

Yeah i should be back on. I regret installing the NXE now. No demos or live is no fun. I also regret the 25+ hours i put into fallout.

Sounds like a plan to me. Hopefully we can get it up to five on Thursday for horde. Godson will you and ste be around? Lefty should be back on live Thursday too.

i should be on for thursday, wasnt about at the weekend due to poxy work

why?
i hadn't gotten too far before i got distracted by gow (stupidly easy ending), and about to fire it up again

I just never got any kind of payoff like i did with Oblivion.

The combat and repetitive environments really started to turn me off it and the story was really disappointing. Also the constant backtracking just to sleep, repair weapons etc just becomes a plain chore after a while.

Looks like people who updated to the nxe via the leak are now allowed update and log into live so i'm back in business.

Is left 4 dead out in shops now? Anyone see those 60gb upgrade packs around?

the update is supposed to be available for everyone this morning..nothing so far..
havent seen left 4 dead but the lads in me local gamestop said theyd sort us out on thursday evening.

L4D is available via steam for PC now, 360 on Friday here. Really good review for the PC version on EG. You getting it lefty?

Just make sure you keep Thursdays free for the gayness. L4D + horde should see is through for a good few months.

Speaking of horde I noticed THRILLHO was playing gears last night, there's another one to add to the games.

Just make sure you keep Thursdays free for the gayness. L4D + horde should see is through for a good few months.

Speaking of horde I noticed THRILLHO was playing gears last night, there's another one to add to the games.

Ah but all that blood and violence. I'm made some really neat friends in littlebigplanet. We've all been hearting each others levels and gifting each other with cool funky items!

FUCK

Dublin — In 1954, the introduction of color TV heralded the dawn of a new era in entertainment. Today, more than 50 years after that dramatic shift, a new era in home entertainment begins with the New Xbox Experience as millions of Xbox 360 consoles will transform in an instant through the power of software.

OFF

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back