XBox 360 (8 Viewers)

I was reading text commentry so I didn't see any footage. Really looking forward to gears 2 though.

The ff news is huge though, i'm surprised sony lost their grip on it. They'll need a big announcement tomorrow.

bungies website has now been updated. it has a timer that expires on wednesday just before sony press conference. maybe the next bungie game is going to sony

Bungie game, SONY? Good luck with that. Halo 3 was the largest sales opening for a game EVER so they're not silly. Final Fantasy on the Xboxs is crazy big news.

Bungie game, SONY? Good luck with that. Halo 3 was the largest sales opening for a game EVER so they're not silly. Final Fantasy on the Xboxs is crazy big news.

not saying its a sony exclusive. but bungie moved away from ms earlier this year. last week they said there would be new game news at e3. would have thought that it would have been part of the ms press conference.

I'd suggest breaking your games console and going out for a walk. It's most refreshing. I've been gameless for quite a while now.

Go out, hug a tree, start a fire.

Well thats a fair point. Some of the best games i've ever played have been on it.

Which games did you get with it? I wouldn't bother buying any to be honest - just do a supermarket sweep of stan bowles living room.

hey im thinking of selling a bunch of games.
i havent played GTA since launch..also have rainbow 6 vegas 2 and project gotham 4.

if anybody is interested, give me a shout. otherwise i might trade them against a DS.

Heheh. I got Viva Pinata and Forza Motorsport 2.
Going to buy FIFA 08 today for playing against pals.
Considering BF:BC or UT3 or COD4 for blowing shit up.

I can get it for 27 euro and trade it in for the newie I spose.
Not that cheap, but still...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back