XBox 360 (5 Viewers)

I wouldn't bother buying any to be honest - just do a supermarket sweep of stan bowles living room.
Ha! In fairness I only have about 10 games in my little drawer, I always trade them in. I've already told joss he can have PES2008 for nowt though.

Sounds very meh to meh and the 2 guys who were being interviewed seemed a bit confused by the end.If you had to be disappointed with one thing, what would it be?

There are a couple for me (But I could be over critical). Crossing seems to be a bit floaty (from corners) and the shooting has completely changed again so it needs a good practise again. Shooting like PES 2008 will result in you scoring 0. This isn’t so much a bad thing but a nuisance.
Also on the be a legend mode the user is unable to create a goalkeeper or defender to play with which is a shame

I am disappointed that Bayern have gone and the master league hasn’t changed - even the menus are the same.

Overall its the best footy game out there by a country mile up to now. Roll on October for the release."If you had to be disappointed with one thing, what would it be?

There are a couple for me (But I could be over critical). Crossing seems to be a bit floaty (from corners) and the shooting has completely changed again so it needs a good practise again. Shooting like PES 2008 will result in you scoring 0. This isn’t so much a bad thing but a nuisance.
Also on the be a legend mode the user is unable to create a goalkeeper or defender to play with which is a shame

I am disappointed that Bayern have gone and the master league hasn’t changed - even the menus are the same.

Overall its the best footy game out there by a country mile up to now. Roll on October for the release.
"

:rolleyes:

Got a lend of Euro 2008 which is amazing. Although its essentially a rebadged fifa08 its a lot nicer to play. Lots of new animations and far more responsive. Loads of new games modes too.

Can't wait for 09. Its gonna be fully demoed at Leipzig in a couple of weeks.

Anyone know what the deals are for trading in a 360 to get an Elite?

best trade in deal is with gamestop, your xbox +199 eurons

you *might* be better off selling your 360 second hand and just buying an elite, but gamestop is less hassle.

plus you can leave your old one in and they'll transfer all the data for you

best trade in deal is with gamestop, your xbox +199 eurons

you *might* be better off selling your 360 second hand and just buying an elite, but gamestop is less hassle.

plus you can leave your old one in and they'll transfer all the data for you

are the elite's more reliable? faster? what's the benefit of them over a regular xbox?

yo, so im selling the following:
GTA-30e
PGR 4-25e
rainbow 6 vegas 2-25e
boxed wireless controller-25e

buy all the games for 70e..
buy everything for 90..

thanks.

Fifa 09:

s4vp89.jpg

X3_xbox_360_v_fifa09_01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back