XBox 360 (9 Viewers)

Alone in the Dark has just come out too, but it seems to be a bit flawed in places.

And of course there is Dead Rising, which some people hate as it is bastard hard. Those people are rubbish at games though, I loved it.

All the reviews of AITD are terrible. Put me right off.
Must check out dead rising.

Is 'The Darkness' any good?

Even though it's not strictly in the genre , I'd say BioShock
I've been more freaked out playing that than resident evil.
Im sure you know it's a must play anyway. game of the year 07

Picked it up but haven't played it yet.
Really in the mood for a decent horror game. Looks like I'll have to wait for RE5 :(

All the reviews of AITD are terrible. Put me right off.
Must check out dead rising.

Is 'The Darkness' any good?
I really, really liked the Darkness, although towards the end, it got to be a little bit of a grind, with very little real challenge. Still, it had some good storytelling in it - mainly regarding yr relationship with your girlfriend.

Oh, and Mike Patton is deadly as The Darkness.

The bits where you weren't playing in the modern day were fairly scary. I liked the darkness too.

My xbox is finally back! The first thing I went to do was download dolittle for rock band, then I saw the price and decided against it. I'll probably buy it when pissed though.

http://www.winningelevenblog.com/

PES 9 press release out today!

Some screenshots to be found on that site too. They really need to pull their finger out for this one, as they lost quite a few hardcore fans to Fifa last time around.
"but more so for Konami, who realised a loyal fan base can turn on you in an instant – especially if your sole competitor is pushing the boundaries when you’re not."

Loved that bit.
Hope they get it right as I just literally do miss PES.

Just reading more previews of FIFA09 there. It seems the amount of online players hasn't been confirmed yet. I wouldn't be surprised if they ditch the 10v10 thing. It sounds almost unplayable to me but i'd love to have a go.

And once again, another 360 has died on me. Should I stop dipping them in acid? Is that what I'm doing wrong?

No red rings this time, just freezes after about 10 mins use, whether gaming or trying to watch Robocop on DVD.

I'm marching to MS headquarters tomorrow with a catapult. I intend to fire myself through a window and set myself alight.

So the big E3 news from MS is that FFXIII is coming out on the 360 at the same time as the PS3. Meh.

I thought gears2 looked good and fable2 looks promising.

I thought all the casual/social gaming stuff was lame. They seemed to have copied mii's and called them avatars and stolen some concepts of home and eyetoy. Still they've released it before sony.

The ff news is huge though, i'm surprised sony lost their grip on it. They'll need a big announcement tomorrow.

I'm definitely gonna have a bash of the new versions of galaga, geometry wars and portal on xbox arcade. I also like the look of the new dashboard.

Where the fuck is alan wake??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back