XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

Guess what you can do in Saints Row 2

http://kotaku.com/354048/car-surfing-comes-to-saints-row-2

mediacarsurfing.jpeg

This extra content you speak of...

MS paid Rockstar 50 million smackers to create exclusive episodic content for the 360 version of the game.

I'd imagine that it wont come out for at least 12 months after the games release and will probably be an extra island or summat. It won't come cheap if MS wanna recoup some of their investment.

Rockstar have confirmed that its gonna be in the area of 20-30 hours gameplay worth.

MS paid Rockstar 50 million smackers to create exclusive episodic content for the 360 version of the game.

I'd imagine that it wont come out for at least 12 months after the games release and will probably be an extra island or summat. It won't come cheap if MS wanna recoup some of their investment.

Rockstar have confirmed that its gonna be in the area of 20-30 hours gameplay worth.

word is that some of the episodic content will be available shortly after the game releases. they would have to do that to make sure people know why to get it on the 360

I love it. I mean there is nothing to it really, you run around and shoot people, but the trick is in keeping the combos going. Its really satisfying when you rack up big combos and scores, and the different game types work really well. Its one of those 'I'll just have one more go' games, then you realise two hours later you're still playing it. Haven't even tried the MP yet.

For once the demo really does show how the game plays, so download it and see what you think.

I know I'm late to the party, but Call Of Duty 4 multiplayer is fantastic. Really compelling stuff, apart from that container map which is stoopid (but still fun).

I bought Ghost Recon 1 at the weekend for 10 yoyo's (I'm cheap like that) 2nd hand coz I heard it was the business, 'cept homey in xtravision put the GRAW2 in the box. I'm guessing they're more or less the same and it's not worth my while looking for a swap but convince me otherwise if I need to be convinced? I know nothing about it and am totally relying on metacritics agregate (which says the 1st ones better).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back