XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

You guyse are mad fickle.

not really fickle dude, i have yet to play cod4, mass effect, the club, devil may cry etc. I have the A license now and my fuck some of those races get though. I have to win 40 challenges to get next license and that will be tough enough. the online would be great if there was a good few online though

hhhmmmmmm

Microsoft Entertainment boss Don Mattrick has given everyone the impression that online multiplayer in Grand Theft Auto IV will be exclusive to Xbox 360.
His comments came during a a podcast with MS community face Major "Larry Hryb" Nelson about the line-up of games for 2008 and what makes it special.
"[GTA IV] is an amazing piece of software and I'm really excited with its downloadable content and online multiplayer support. Again, that's something that's unique to 360," said Mattrick.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=92600

hhhmmmmmm

Microsoft Entertainment boss Don Mattrick has given everyone the impression that online multiplayer in Grand Theft Auto IV will be exclusive to Xbox 360.
His comments came during a a podcast with MS community face Major "Larry Hryb" Nelson about the line-up of games for 2008 and what makes it special.
"[GTA IV] is an amazing piece of software and I'm really excited with its downloadable content and online multiplayer support. Again, that's something that's unique to 360," said Mattrick.

for me, the multiplayer is whats going to really make or break this game..
remember how much fun crackdown was?

for me, the multiplayer is whats going to really make or break this game..
remember how much fun crackdown was?

yeah, but doubt it will be 360 exclusive. i would say its just typical corporate bollocks. I would say what he meant was that the 360 is the only place you can both play multiplayer and download content

hhhmmmmmm

Surely he's referring to that episodic content if anything? If the 360 version does have exclusive multiplayer gameplay then ms would have let the world and his wife know about it by this stage.

Those Major Nelson podcasts sound like lame infommercials to me.

I will be trading in burnout tomorrow so its between the club, cod4, mass effect or devil may cry. at the moment its between the club and cod4
As much as I love the gay club no way should you get it over COD4. If you get COD4 I think that all the Thursday night regulars will have it?

I'd wager the club will be available dirt cheap soon enough anyway.

they are! sony have their own version. the only one that dont is nintendo....because they dont need to

but its hard to find an unbiased podcast when it comes to video games.

Yeah true. Game journalism is losing integrity by the day. It seems that every major outlet is either getting backhanders or boycotts. I'm happier to read forums than reviews these days.

1up yours is ok depending on the guests. The host is a dick though.

Yeah true. Game journalism is losing integrity by the day. It seems that every major outlet is either getting backhanders or boycotts. I'm happier to read forums than reviews these days.

1up yours is ok depending on the guests. The host is a dick though.

the hosts are dicks!

1up and eurogamer reviews tend to be quiet decent and accurate

Here Godson, I was just in Game, The Club is their deal of the week, 30 euro with any other purchase.

I've heard of people in the UK buying £1 gift vouchers then buying the game cheap!

Here Godson, I was just in Game, The Club is their deal of the week, 30 euro with any other purchase.

I've heard of people in the UK buying £1 gift vouchers then buying the game cheap!

nice, if i am picking up cod4 I will get that as a second game.

either that or i wll do the 1 quid voucher yoke!!

cheers dude

ended up getting both cod 4 and the club. Got 45 on trade in for burnout, which was nice considering i only paid 55-60 for it

Right Godson The Club high score challange is ON. See if you can beat my score on the first Steelworks level on 'reckless'. 14th in the world last time I checked!

COD4 tonight then?

I should be on around nine, not sure how late I'll be staying up though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back