XBox 360 (2 Viewers)

amazon.com were doing the HDDVD drive for $80 today. All sold out now, not that they'd have shipped it here anyway.

Jesus. They include 5 HD-DVDs with that too.

Early adopters of HD-DVD are really getting screwed myself included.

ah jaysus. I can't say much either. I played it twice in online play and completed the first level and haven't touched it since. The reciept is even still inside the box. i traded in two useless games for it so maybe i don't value it..

I go away for a weekend and stan takes the lead in gamerscore......sneaky dude veeerrrryy sneaky :p

I go away for a weekend and stan takes the lead in gamerscore......sneaky dude veeerrrryy sneaky :p
It's amazing what finishing a single player only game like Assasins Creed will do for gamerpoint whoredom.

Andy, for the final time, PLAY ONE OF THE GAMES I LENT YOU, YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARD.

Burnout is 60 in Zavvi.

i dunno, i saw some guys on xleague tv playing gears of war...dunno if it's my kind of thing. it's a lot of effort to get that game into the machine y'know...i got 3 episodes
of seinfeld left - time is precious!

If I ever see that someone has got the 1000 points for that avatar game, they are getting removed from my friends list.

The demo was shit. Awful faux-gritty presentation and uninspiring level design.
I downloaded the PS3 demo, and I have to say I really enjoyed it. Old school arcade action, learn the map and where the enemies are to get the best score you can.

I just spent a couple of hours with it to beat both the demo runs at insane level. It has that 'just one more go' feel to it. It's a definite purchase for me.

Getting it on the 360 though, I still can't get on with the sixaxis when playing FPS'.

I downloaded the PS3 demo, and I have to say I really enjoyed it. Old school arcade action, learn the map and where the enemies are to get the best score you can.

See, that sort of rote learning leaves me cold - I find it a bit like those old adventure games where you'd type in "go east" and a message would come up "You have fallen into a spike pit and are dead. GAME OVER".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back