XBox 360 (4 Viewers)

Just had a go at Team Fortress 2. I might be rushing to judgement but..... meh.
I think it looks great, but I haven't really played it meself. No time! Working through Episode 2 on the PC, Halo 3 & Bioshock on the 360 and I STILL HAVEN'T PLAYED WARHAWK YET on the PS3.

Too many games coming out, I reckon I'll get COD4 but that will be about it. I don't think I'll have the time for Assasins Creed or Mass Effect.

I've so many games to get before or for xmas.. COD4, Skate, Orange Box, Tiger Woods 2008, Oblivion Collectors Edition, Eternal Sonata, Assasins Creed, Bioshock, Smackdown Vs Raw '08 (promised I'd get it for the sister), Lego Star War: Complete... Madness I tell you!

Woah, the Play.Com edition of Smackdown Vs Raw looks pretty sweet. Same price as a regular game too

3354306l.jpg

mass effect would be my choice over COD4. too many fps
Mass Effect is huge and single player only, can play it any time. MP is a major part of COD4 and everyone knows you get the most fun out of MP games in the first few weeks when everyone is playing them...

Mass Effect is huge and single player only, can play it any time. MP is a major part of COD4 and everyone knows you get the most fun out of MP games in the first few weeks when everyone is playing them...

yeah suppose so. its been shit to see after a couple of weeks noone is playing mp anymore. I have been guilty of it with fifa since i got the orange box

I've so many games to get before or for xmas.. COD4, Skate, Orange Box, Tiger Woods 2008, Oblivion Collectors Edition, Eternal Sonata, Assasins Creed, Bioshock, Smackdown Vs Raw '08 (promised I'd get it for the sister), Lego Star War: Complete... Madness I tell you!

Ahhahaha, thats EUR 607.42 worth of games...

yeah suppose so. its been shit to see after a couple of weeks noone is playing mp anymore. I have been guilty of it with fifa since i got the orange box
Yeah but I know I'll go back to H3 MP (mostly when coming home pissed from the pub), and I reckon I'll be playing the COD4 MP, TF2 and FIFA well into next year too, depending what kind of mood I'm in. It is a shame that they all got released in a two month period though.

I reckon my R6V days are dead and buried now.

I reckon my R6V days are dead and buried now.

well mine are considering i traded it in!!!! xtra game were offering 40 euro for it....hard to turn down

The 360 MP demo was incredible though. Far and away better than Halo 3. Any COD single player hasn't been amazing but enjoyable

yeah it was good but it didnt have the same pick up and play appeal as halo. the new match making is great though

yeah it was good but it didnt have the same pick up and play appeal as halo. the new match making is great though

Maybe it's because I've been playing COD since 1 came out (was a member of a clan in school for 1 & 2, never played 3) and it was all about the multiplayer mode.

little bit controversial!

Not really. Halo 3 is far too slow moving for me. The shooting is nowhere near as responsive as in COD. Shoot someone in a fairly tender spot (ie: the head) and it takes several shots in Halo 3. In the mean time you've been blown up by some yank from 3 miles away using a pistol. The MP games I played in COD 4 were actually tactical, I was pretty good at it but some of the players I played against were superb. Unlike Halo 3 where I've yet to have a good online game (barring the games with people here, they were actually good)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back