XBox 360 (3 Viewers)

Well, the demo doesn't really have any goals, so you just end up running around a zombie-infested mall for 15 minutes.

And it's fucking awesome.

The weapons are hilarious. I love ramming a zombie's arm down another zombie's neck. And running through a pile of them with a shopping cart. Great stuff.

15 minutes of nothing, and I must have played it 8 times. So I'm getting my hopes up for the full game.

Well, the demo doesn't really have any goals, so you just end up running around a zombie-infested mall for 15 minutes.

And it's fucking awesome.

The weapons are hilarious. I love ramming a zombie's arm down another zombie's neck. And running through a pile of them with a shopping cart. Great stuff.

15 minutes of nothing, and I must have played it 8 times. So I'm getting my hopes up for the full game.

I went through those zombies like a maniac. Literally smacking one across his undead head every 2-3 seconds and I got 430. I was a drooling lunatic by the end.

Have you tried making them slip on cooking oil?
Did you find the sword?
Did you heat up the frying pan before smacking them in the head?
Did you try the skateboard?

Its a deadly game!

I went through those zombies like a maniac. Literally smacking one across his undead head every 2-3 seconds and I got 430. I was a drooling lunatic by the end.

Have you tried making them slip on cooking oil?
Did you find the sword?
Did you heat up the frying pan before smacking them in the head?
Did you try the skateboard?

Its a deadly game!
not seen the sword, but found the lightsabre toy thing amazingly ineffective.

going into the kids shop and changing into kid-size shorts & tshirt is all a bit odd... as is putting on the lego head in the toyshop.

If you go to the restaurant opposite the sports shop and jump out the window that is to the right of where the orange juice is, you'll end up on top of an orange awning. Thats where the sword is.
You can also put those lego heads on the zombies. They can't see where they are going and just wander around.

Frying pan is fun when you find out you can heat it!! but bowling ball is where the fun is!!! This game is just fun would be interested to see is the demo enough or does the full game stand up

Frying pan is fun when you find out you can heat it!! but bowling ball is where the fun is!!! This game is just fun would be interested to see is the demo enough or does the full game stand up

I was just whacking them over the head with the frying pan until I realised that if you hold the x button down you can hold the hot frying pan against their face which promptly goes black and they die!

...if you hold the x button down you can hold the hot frying pan against their face which promptly goes black and they die!

It's just like being back in one of your classes, Wil!

This game is terrific. It's got that Dawn Of The Dead feel down and the designers have been given license to go mad in terms of the creativity of the weapons and so on. The graphics are top notch too. Lovely textures, smooth movement and a massive amount of zombies on screen at any one time. I've been itching to get my hands on this game since I read about it in Gamestm magazine about 6 months ago.

Yep, I buy gamestm and Edge on a regular basis. I feel no social stigma in openly admitting I enjoy videogames, although I do tend to hide my games mags within the covers of "Big Hooters Review" when paying for em at the newsagent.

I prefer gamestm over Edge, to be honest. I find Edge to be rather protentious in it's writings. For fuck sake, they're just games. I don't wanna be reading about the social commentary of Harvest Moon.

friend downloaded street fighter just last night.
then street fighter downloaded a few hours of our lives.
not a bad port. its weird playing people online too.

There are strong rumours that the PES6 demo is on the way to Marketplace this week. A video on 24th and the demo on 26th. We'll have to wait and see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back