XBox 360 (2 Viewers)

nofriendo said:
I did that with Kameo and got call of duty 2 no questions asked. Would get rid of Fifa though cause its sshhhiiitttteeee!!!

ya fifa always sucks - might give it a go though...cos I'm so pissing my pants about the world cup. why the frig can't konami get their ass in gear for this shit!

Yeah I know, new pes is down for october i think! you can always bring back fifa and spend 20 euro on PES5 and have some fun playing online!

nofriendo said:
Yeah I know, new pes is down for october i think! you can always bring back fifa and spend 20 euro on PES5 and have some fun playing online!

already gots it. it'll do, I reckon. I'm so going to xtravision later. hurrah.

avernus said:
already gots it. it'll do, I reckon. I'm so going to xtravision later. hurrah.

i dont know if xtravision stock the 360 though, its their game store xtra game that does the deal, well the one in the square at least!

nofriendo said:
i dont know if xtravision stock the 360 though, its their game store xtra game that does the deal, well the one in the square at least!

I'm pretty sure they do. Failed to consider them, though.

Avernus, for the love of fuck, don't buy Fifa, it's terrible. If it's bundled, fair enough, but I too felt "the world cup bug" and picked it up.... then
returned it the following day.

You gonna be hooked up for some Xbox LIVE action now, dude?

Johnnyc said:
Avernus, for the love of fuck, don't buy Fifa, it's terrible. If it's bundled, fair enough, but I too felt "the world cup bug" and picked it up.... then
returned it the following day.

You gonna be hooked up for some Xbox LIVE action now, dude?

ya once I get it - watched the france game tonight instead! but yeah, fuck fifa.

Been reading through some game forums on the interweb and it seems that the latest dashboard update has caused more 360s to freeze and die.

God, I LOVE Microsoft.

Johnnyc said:
Been reading through some game forums on the interweb and it seems that the latest dashboard update has caused more 360s to freeze and die.

God, I LOVE Microsoft.

theyre a pack of drunks.

Wilbert said:
You win this round, nofriendo, but I'll be back.
Happy_Days1x1.jpg

I hate Comdemned. It's one of the worst games I've ever bought.

My disc is a bit rough lookin (so I can't trade it in) but still works. Anyone want it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back