XBox 360 (2 Viewers)

So what odds on Lefty picking up PGR4 on Friday?

I'm saving myself for the orange box. Need to finish the fight first.

haha, i was thinking about it the other day. I'm not sure whether theres a whole lot more to it but the weather effects look deadly and the bikes could be good.

Still have Halo to finish and can't put FIFA down...

I'm saving myself for the orange box. Need to finish the fight first.

you taking your time ! Have you got to level 8 yet its a mother fuck!!

Nah there is loads of mileage left in H3, don't worry!

Next weekend will be all about Team Fortress 2 though I'd imagine.

i will be playing halo 3 well after the others have gone!

Been playing the multiplayer more than the SP. Got to level 8 last night. Only played a bit of it but it's not looking too promising.

Been playing the multiplayer more than the SP. Got to level 8 last night. Only played a bit of it but it's not looking too promising.

dont even bother trying to 'play' the level, just remember your route and barrell through to the next checkpoint.....it will have you screaming at the tv!

dont even bother trying to 'play' the level, just remember your route and barrell through to the next checkpoint.....it will have you screaming at the tv!
That's good to know, I was trying to clear the level last night in the little time I had playing it, you're saying just peg it yeah?

That's good to know, I was trying to clear the level last night in the little time I had playing it, you're saying just peg it yeah?

yeah thats what I did for most of it. There are tons of 'cloaks' that can be picked up so use them . Make sure you always have a sword as well , one hit kills on the big lads. I tried sitting back and picking people off but it was useless there are just too many!! Plus its not a spoilers but you will have to backtrack in places to remember your route.

I really must try the single player campaign in Halo again. You're not all gonna get team-fortress are you? We've barely touched the surface of Halo 3 online! Last weekends drunken night of yank-blasting with Stan and Smurfs was hilarious.

I really must try the single player campaign in Halo again. You're not all gonna get team-fortress are you? We've barely touched the surface of Halo 3 online! Last weekends drunken night of yank-blasting with Stan and Smurfs was hilarious.

trust me halo 3 will last longer....but yes getting hl2

Thats the one thing i don't like about the campaign. The backtracking.

its not as bad as it has been though. In halo 1 & 2 it was horrible at times

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back