XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

In terms of xbox live theres no difference between 2mb or 1mb. Online gaming relies on speed rather than line capacity.

What are your pings like? Thats whats important.

pretty bad at the moment, and noone from support has gotten back to me in a week....pricks

Upload is the important factor and not d/l.

not necessarily dude, in multiplayer it need to know what everyone else is doing as well as telling them what your doing. Its more down to consistency, the speed keeps degarding the longer it runs

Maybe, in PES though it's def the important factor though as each half is taken in turns to host.
/aahhh just read back 2 up and 2 down? ur cable so....Cable can get def choked at peak times....
Smart has 1:1 ratio :)

Will also add that while Eircom are out and out cunts when I was with them they were very stable for my ISDN and my BB.
they're still cunts though.

iraqmoi.bmp

You know when he was taken a POW that he was let out released fairly early compared ato other senior members of the Baath party and that the American interrogators loved the guy, he was a real celebrity with them.

have to say the xbox is really starting to shine at the moment. so many great games and even the arcade games are getting good again. Puzzle League this week and sensible soccer in next few weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back