XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

I may be on later, will have to see what herself is up to.

May I suggest a halo-fest on Friday night? Or do you people actually have social lives?

I think a once a week Halo fest would be proper order. We should get chatting about it in the Halo Orgy thread, I suppose.

i'm not buying any more games this year.

Just quoted for posterity, like.

Although you could delete this entire thread with the merest wave of your admin hand, and us with it. Please don't do this though, I need something to show the grandchildren.

Just quoted for posterity, like.

Although you could delete this entire thread with the merest wave of your admin hand, and us with it. Please don't do this though, I need something to show the grandchildren.
seriously, i'm not.

i have a pile of games i've barely looked at - warhawk is STILL unopened, bioshock is still unfinished, saints row got maybe 30 minutes, dead rising i played for about an hour. it's ridiculous.

....no burnout paradise, no COD 4, no wipeout...

ughhh ok well maybe. I've already preordered the Orange Box on Steam, so won't get that on 360 or ps3. but yeah... wipeout in all its 1080p goodness... that'll be hard to say no to.

I think i'll have to operate on a 1 in, 1 out basis from here on in. So nothing new until i finish bioshock and one other game.

hey dudes, do any of you use eircom for broadband ? My crowd are acting the prick and I am looking to change. The only thing stopping me would be the slow upload speeds which might be a pain for the 360. So, any of you had any problems with eircom ?

I'm on the basic 1mb line here at home and I've never had problems with it. Only time it lags is when the server messes up. I've played 12 man Halo matches and no lag whatsoever. Then again there's probably no contention whatsoever out here in the sticks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back