XBox 360 (11 Viewers)

woooo.jpg

I reckon we should set up a private match and just give everything a try. In the beta king of the hill was great fun, and that one where you picked up the skull and ran for your life. The infected mode sounds interesting too.

Anyway I will be on all night, send me an invite. Or if everyone is being rubbish I'll set a game up myself.

I think we're facing the rather frightening prospect of not having a great football title for most of 2008. PES looks like it'll be a let down and Fifa might be hard to warm too.... oh God....

Played it at the shitty BUD-LIGHT FOR GOD'S SAKE launch last night.
It's kinda lame.
Although I'd give it another chance if I got a free copy.
Yeah I played the PS2 version there last night as well, wasn't the best. But that could be because I just can't use the PS2 controller now, seems way too light and flimsy.

I was on PS3.
There was a little bit of slowdown from time to time, during which some of the players go all max headroom.
Fuck that.
What does FIFA have going for it other than having all the licenses?

What does FIFA have going for it other than having all the licenses?
Be a Pro Mode.
5v5 online.
A more realistic feel to the game than PES.
There is some new mode where you play the upcoming fixture of your favourite team against fans of the opposition in the few days before the actua real lifel fixture (only selected leagues though, no championship support - booooooo!).
Eircom League!!!!

Problem with us PES heads playing FIFA is we try and play it like PES, which is the wrong thing to do. Going to have to try and learn the basics from scratch I reckon.

Its a bit of a win-win situation with FIFA/PES. All the shit that Stan has mentioned has gotta be worth 20 or 30 hours of gameplay at least. If its shit then i'll trade it in and 30 quid off PES.

Jaysus, some booze, snacks and a free copy and your converted!!
Ahh no, just don't agree with the whole 'what does FIFA have to offer other that licenses' argument. If PES had those features, without the licenses, then I probably wouldn't bother with FIFA. Well actually I would, cos I'm still kind pissed at Konami (who funnily enough my sister went for a job interview with on Monday, maybe I can get her to sort Seabass out).

So back to Halo, what level were you playing the SP on Johnny? Apparently Heroic is the way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back