XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

Believe it or not, he may be right.

Fifa plays a rather slow build up, while PES is rather "end to end" for the entire game. Obviously it all depends on your own particular playing style, but PES is definitely more arcadey this time around.

I would have chewed off my right leg rather than praise Fifa over PES in the past, but the times - they are a changin'.

The manager of GAME just told me that if i go in early on friday to get FIFA i'll get a free football worth 30 quid. Can't be bad.

Just tried the Fifa demo again and not only is the football way too big the physics of it feel so false, bit like how a beachball would feel....surely something that important has to be easy enough to get right?
I liked the pitch size alright and the commentry wasn't bad, can't say the graphics were that hot.

There was a demo, but it came out long after the release. Never dloaded it.
That would explain it, why they brought it out arseways is beyond me, surely Konami lose so many customers who have no patience and buy the 1st available football game realeased, I mean if they released the demo 1st surely that would keep the interest of a lot of the potential buyers?

I think they put the demo out after the full title cos the demo (360 I'm talking here) would have shown how lacking the game is.

I think at last count, Janer has played PES 8042 times.

Dunno if there was ever a PC demo. Although I have dloaded quite a few PES demos for PC in recent times. I think they were under the Winning Eleven banner, weirdly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back