XBox 360 (8 Viewers)

Finished Crackdown yesterday. Very enjoyable. Went to Game to see if there was anything worth buying. There doesn't seem to be. I don't think I'd be in Forza enough to warrant a purchase.
Recommendations?
did you download the extra crackdown stuff? i havent yet but it looks like theres some fun stuff there. crackdown gets a lot of hours in its co-op fun stuff i reckon.

did you download the extra crackdown stuff? i havent yet but it looks like theres some fun stuff there. crackdown gets a lot of hours in its co-op fun stuff i reckon.

I did. Will check it out. Have to find 9 more agility orb thingys and about 160 secret orbs its not the same with nobody to shoot though.

I did. Will check it out. Have to find 9 more agility orb thingys and about 160 secret orbs its not the same with nobody to shoot though.
oh yeah never thought about that. is there anything you can do to get some heads back? itd be great if you could get a cheat to turn everyone into bad guys...maybe there is already...?!

Try and pick up Lost Planet on the cheap, Wilbert. Very Capcom. Absolutely gorgeous graphics.

If anyone was put off buying Forza 2 cos they aren't that much of a racing game fan, go get it now. It's a genre I'm not that interested in but I'm loving it. First few hours were a bit frustrating but its brilliant once you get into it.

Overlord demo is pretty fun too.

how does the whole career thing work in forza? like you know the way in pgr3 you have the cone goals, the overtake goals etc etc as well as races.
is it just races?

If anyone was put off buying Forza 2 cos they aren't that much of a racing game fan, go get it now. It's a genre I'm not that interested in but I'm loving it. First few hours were a bit frustrating but its brilliant once you get into it.

Overlord demo is pretty fun too.

I was playing a bit of Gran Turismo 3 on the ps2 t'other night - for nostalgic purposes. was a good laugh. I think I may pick this Forza shit up. may.

Hitler get's banned from x-box live

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Donno if you've seen this yet but tis funny.

how does the whole career thing work in forza? like you know the way in pgr3 you have the cone goals, the overtake goals etc etc as well as races.
is it just races?
Nah none of that shit, that's the reason I never got into PGR3, I got bored of all those cone and time challanges after a while.

Basically you start off buying one car, and you can only enter one event. Then when you win events you get gifted cars and you win money with which you can buy more cars or upgrade your current one. As you buy different cars, or upgrade your current car, more races become available. They are dependent on loads of things - weight, rear/forward/four wheel drive, region, manufacturer etc etc.

So basically no challanges, just you racing against seven other cars. The trick is to upgrade your car to beat the opposition, but making sure your upgrades don't put you outside the boundaries of the race. You can also 'tune' the car, but I have no idea what the fuck is going on with that. Similarly I'm rubbish at design so the whole decal editor thing passes me by too.

You can also 'tune' the car, but I have no idea what the fuck is going on with that.

Heres a good rough guide.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/b...otorsport_blog/archive/2007/06/08/230749.aspx

Theres some great photos out there.

6hhpwno.jpg

6c80p7d.jpg

This is causing me anguish. Not a racing fan AT ALL but worried about arriving late to the party, same as with R6V and GoW. It's either splash on this or start actually playing GRAW2...

We should get together on-line for a race. On the few occasions when 4 or so of us got together on rainbow 6, it was a right blast.

Wheeee!!!!!
ÿØÿà�JFIF���d�d��ÿì�Ducky�����F��ÿî�Adobe�dÀ���ÿÛ�„� ÿÀ��q�È�ÿÄ��������������� ���������������������!1AQa"2B‘±qÑRb#$ ¡Ò”%Vr3CSÃd&����������������ÿÚ���?�äz@ P( @ P( @ P( @ P( @ P( @ P( @ P( @ P( @Ö‚Ð7 á@ÔPF@ ($* ”¬PC¹@î pP;‚Üà w¸(Á@î ÷¹Aâ¼PKÜ pPJ] w¨"—5 ª(&Z •F‚ŠÜÒ‚ÝOZ fG½>àzÐ;ãÖß´¸´ûŠÜP>â‚?q@*ÝñëAøõ ÜZÜZÖ‚EIzÐS2F½O‘ðö$kþÊ�’ŸO3áA]·¼5ëúý´HX4Ó¥DPPqzPY¸êB€R¶£ó+MtgJ¯¶|È/vÈw‹nsmzÛpa©pÞÆd'zV½RGJƒþŸ9éüimxÿ�–|õý‚_åñ˜ÿ�Ö¶ßøgÿ�Þ Ö¼}ñS,ä¬&·c—ÈÆ&®ÔþFêɘÏþb#´ÊPIüÄ馇΃eÿ�/ŒÃþ´¶õÿ�êÈê<´ú¼è!ü½óáš[´óÿ�(ù= ×Á^(0ŽVøƒ}âl5üÖõ—Û_¶Å~36†^mÒ%:–µlw©;»›GåJ¨3¿�2©±˜—9¶»Kiu—Ir7í| oåñ˜jý*»§Šùóþš/ŒÃMmºu×H¯þ¡õ~ŠA߆¨äÆxæ>CoµZU{—sm·»qZC*ž¡N*?GÕà•ÿ�fƒ1þ_9€G5·5&+Þ¨×êôúÌSø³KhÐI‰#A§¶àh4¯;ðdž rÑ ë’Ä»ÝnÉqÔÁŠË*¨íh;«+'¢”tO®†ƒÇá>,{šrÇñW¦,÷E\ÈËË!àÊ’• ÏB·}^:)ÿ�§Îaçš[á^ÿ�zƒš¹‡Ž.|?œÌÁ®“Z¸ÉˆÔwÓ2:m¸‰-%Á Y:i©Oè ÙØwÈÌKÇ*øüKÕ3”¥n´;Ž Özù¨’5 ÞWËQ¹12×Ë:Ý*SþvP;‹QÐ¥©i§*ò‡ÆZÅâeHŽÔ<‰3Š—› B¤¡Ä(*Úâµö÷ å¦AxÝVE›ËSåA”ñ.÷#r §í©ËqsînªF¿L(ä)î¾ «ðê¡Aô{;ä™ø6&]ºüÁ jÝ`€4JŸ$ˆñJGå*)×OË*79ñ:–âäÌå{¡˜ò‹„6öÎâú¨�&'¦ºé¢@ö ÁùC†òž7Ç»ÿ�Ü»µÒç6SûU©öÜ•&B´ ûµé¢~¯ÃíãAןîyÐy<±óŽ%•Ù8ɤ]n‰µÞž×ìY>²tƒæv£ÿ�…&ÛàòoÈ,ës²¤_r@*MÂIWb,}þ* mi¤•¨@þêF¦ƒ½xÓÂ~6áRæ©MÇp4—²’Xuâù[èÛ)ñéâ®´—s;|™Œ§)²Åy¨H‘¤;¡YKÒ¥i¦›ÀÓÐÐrÍÚýÊXýÂß×æ]*B8m ÕJrëDë§@ê:Ÿ Ž>>[˜[7\Ýi˜ðÑHµ2OÛ¤Ž£ºàüdy¤tõ ÛYg.àü[6ó±w&-ŠÄ* Ó¦ý¿KI>ÿ�¨Ðr—!r–EÉ·Fç]Êc@¹0-¬î첃âu=Vµy¨þÊ~?–ºëéàh/Û4(,ó ìO‡·^ãübç•f¹e¦U|w°ˆR%!·ãÀŒHHP:h§Wª”=š'æ‡4cÙ½âɇ`W&gã–”›„éð×½—§½ªP””ù4€H÷_°Ð9TÊ•¦ç4ôÜtý´·â³ø<µ ÷É·ÈöË]’;³*‚z”zzHCCqÔ'fõ8|ÓAÞYG+|rÊñûŽ7;*qà]X\YNÞÛR;.}* V‡MÉéíA¢?ìçÁ]uþ>N¾_ó–ÿ�ç½ü„øóaª6ŽÝrýÕG´Y-®/:¦e*×h;@Rצž4¯âÞiĘÖ5xÍù5´3È9´çn7F$JB^-A¶TŸÊJŠÖ@颓éA¦~fs òûf5†Îjn%°ûØËbDùI qiPñ ·µ >»¨6'Ãn{옵Ëä‹Ì{KV·»éîöš,H'»(Ÿ×õ'ûª>Tß2b|šsî=~´æÖvp\Œ©ü½Æf6¶v w9Ô¡”¨Iܪ¦ÅyâÆijÇŠåíªÖΚ4Ä–õZ´ê·øœYñ*Q&ƒä«ŸÅþU”ò’Skl�-0níG„§×{¥¸¿MäûPh<ïþ$G\”Ða×k· slquæDƒj¶©aÛkº²ÛpZÐèäçBV– u^ŸC…:I ÆyGÅ®(°;bÙõ¼Û’äÕ ·ßt:ê•m '¦‰ Öÿ�"¹/‰ïW\ûŠåV¹ïA~ã àˆ¥Å!‰¬!Àµh?[M“pB’Ûù4¥@¥_ãm=F Š5–þ7ºµ9-VWZŠÖ¥ºTJ”u$’¿z ¯|o´Ø.+T;4û¤vV¨Ùp©n¾®§@°tݦ´ÈÑÞ²æÐÄ«j� “¨Ò‚õ½h"å°ƒ"é ‹£æ-±×ÚDÙ!%e¦°XJA'ju:A³€ðX¼[žXÃö®;¼´ãøå½;"ã5 ÚÓ*R[Üë} èߧö|æ=Å•¿(»X3»r¿‰.(Sø†' S‹=²XïHh”§¢@Õ×€GQAw‡q—,WÌ^\%]¹ŽN>m¬Hq¸Ã¥e*}:2²¾áNýÇ]¾F‚á¾Ânø’àbÈUÇ+¶JnÈo%÷#É;¥8€¥%·{`§f¾^tn[Æ-¶ÜŠÀÃÍb-*ùW‹«²IûHhP)m¥è¥wV:) ððñ\á¼!é±äG€ëVcºT¹…¸ó¤mIJ•¹! Ÿ I”ü>(Ų>Q°`vXε :Ü2y]å¸X¶±¢Ý×q!$ ª“A²ãáÿ�&ãÖ»ý»Œ®ï¹“_WbÄ`þû’‡nM4½ŽL*Ú{HIü@…h|è,®œKÄÛîq—FÅow|z>?h°A’ò~è©Ÿã¥.- 0 uúþŠ''ÇxN\3gøÎïŠ^¥NE§‹:í)×^ph§Þu èl«nä¨)}AÔ.2H±\Êîœ_vEË+î¿ÊoÒRà€Ñ L¥/fš8vìNßÙAVû€q^›\×dY.Kyg÷¬È°§Ìe‹[s£ \m•÷TÛ{C‹Wæ=Ð/òãUò[f9…8Ý“ìöëëÑ[+À…LZСD+éBT½téAC”x¯ˆ,vEÆŽr¥Î|H¶ÈïßW"Ô•È™%žÒi-~OCáAšËàŽ ´Ún2âbª½Ã±Arl»ƒÙØrf3z¸ë7¶Ù'P4_ê À0Þ,ã¦,m^³ŒBÝYŽ^1øW<½vW˜³H:Fh2¦\Ð$žñWÕÓ Ò‚úáÅœíÞù–ãøýÎï€â–æ"I¶Ú'½57,–Z÷v˜”©E¦RK‹@ˆ:BØ`ÜE|㫵îÞqÜžlÆ1Ü6,û¤Ç—6ï8h´5ª¸®„+M½<Ã'³ðŸYlñ§r%’ݺ÷)NZâÁ›/„ÇDvÓÜ. ŽÒ¨Ý§]:†¾â+dÑó)ùt‘ã¿{wUðÝ]i,Á[Å0!ö[Bw:´7)D•kíA¬ó«ÇÞ]€8÷e€¿¾2®NÜÖú×·`Ò€ÐxëAŽ2ÕAt@PÖ‚ÝÄ~¿*J~W“Ü.Ðo³n.½u¶¥´À’½¤²– SaM�I:Ž(ͳ&²²¶ïG!§®E@¼¤mJ4ÔǢq¸[/#N»¹Þ¹HAÇÜÕJÕj “Õjýt!æ9}ºÒõŠÚD{LŽïz3j+ïÔé¯ÕçÖ‚æ9{Ö¦ìŽ]Ÿ6†ÛmÃԂС;@ðGJ ëäíÏÇ|’¯é)þª ìË0´=x‘l»È# Š»}åæÔ’b:4[KVšíP( 5(/árW!ÛåX&B¿ÊbN-ÈxêÐR>ɇ’PâYtNàt*ñ÷ õqþkåÜVØÝ›ËgÛí-ÇQ•$$8ûŠuÅjRI*ZŠZ2ÎóŽBz3ù*ö]ípÒ[ˆ%¬* %ZnØ¢Fº zP[Þrì³ ¹Ûo7««ÓnVf˜k}ÒÛ³[™CiÓhJ€Òƒ5?#ùä‚ytÐøè믯ÑA…ËÍs9ö«’mî\‹eêhº]Ùu³*hÓGQÕJPÐi© »›ÉƒqÈí™t܆cÙE™´1m»•)¦ÛÔ%=ÀPJV½ ƒÒÉ9£—3;ö“/¸ÜlÒ¶ýÌ'\ѧBà¸k×C҃ɲ,—2¸"ë”\^º\a¸? ‚Q£m¤��J|€)ËÜ©ƒZaIJy–‹2\[âb„·Ýwñ¬ê“©:xš —f嫽â׺e· wk*œ]ªKÎýºÞGmjBHÚSôîÓ](Ôϵ²=("ö -iåAT#Ú‚t§J èÐPCm� PK´P6{P6{P6{P6{P6ÐGh ŽÁ@Ø(` l ‚°P6 Á@Ø(h#¥h @ P( @ P( @ P( @ P( @ P( @ P( @ P( @ P( @ P( ƒÿÙ

hard luck there, bro. the internet is hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back