XBox 360 (12 Viewers)

by the look of those cars i will need to play catchup in my corrado!
Nah you don't, the host just sets which class of car he wants for the race and then you choose from the stock cars available.

I am utter shite with those racing classes.

Possibly. Though I was on last night for ages and no one else showed.

Also Johnny I was thinking about your live problem, you haven't got your xbox live status set to blocked have you?

Possibly. Though I was on last night for ages and no one else showed.

Also Johnny I was thinking about your live problem, you haven't got your xbox live status set to blocked have you?

Nope, tis definately not that. It's like that episode of The Next Generation when Jordi and that alien bird went all invisible and shit. I'll prob be around for a quick few races between 6 and 7. Then back on later around 9 or 10.

Played Johnnyc earlier on at Forza. Good fun but we each noticed that the other players car was acting very erratically onscreen. At one point I turned a corner at the same time as Johnny crashed through it and into the wall beside me and literally two seconds later he appeared a mile ahead of me. Also, his car kept jumping all over the road, as did mine on his screen.
Anyone else get this?

xbox360 pro (does that mean premium?) + forza 2 and Gears for 399 in smyths, all this talk of xbox360's is making me want one quite badly!

So far, Wil, you're the only guy I've ever seen such severe Forza lag with. Against Stan and Lefty there was pretty much zero lag. I tested my connection after you left by playing some strangers and there wasn't a prob. :confused:

Playing against yanks/a game with a lot of other players can result in some cars "hopping about" from time to time, but the game we had yestreday was the stuff of nightmares. You would literally FLY past me at warp factor 9 and then hover across the track, hit a wall and end up in my rear view mirror - all in the space of a few seconds. What was weird was that the sound effects were "in sync" the whole time, so I could hear your engine exploding as you went roaring past me at 1000 mph. The crashing sounds were fuckin horrific too. I had to lie down afterwards.

I was on between 8 and 11 and none of youse pricks were about. Pah.

I made some decent headway in the career mode though.

I was on too, but seeing as it was just the two of us on-line, the missus was playing Lumines instead.

I'm not about Thursday - we on for some races tonight or over da weekend?

i was on at about 10:30. its not my fault you lads seem to have curfews!
Nowt to do with curfews, more to do with having to be in work early and being knackered come 11. And you came online nearer 11.30 to 10.30 anyway!

I'll possibly be on tonight, not sure what herself is up to.

So far, Wil, you're the only guy I've ever seen such severe Forza lag with. Against Stan and Lefty there was pretty much zero lag. I tested my connection after you left by playing some strangers and there wasn't a prob. :confused:

Playing against yanks/a game with a lot of other players can result in some cars "hopping about" from time to time, but the game we had yestreday was the stuff of nightmares. You would literally FLY past me at warp factor 9 and then hover across the track, hit a wall and end up in my rear view mirror - all in the space of a few seconds. What was weird was that the sound effects were "in sync" the whole time, so I could hear your engine exploding as you went roaring past me at 1000 mph. The crashing sounds were fuckin horrific too. I had to lie down afterwards.

Just because you lost!!!

No, it was pretty horrific. I have a pretty fast connection but it is from NTL so that might have something to do with it.

So what time and who is gonna be there?

My tag is Jellycopter (for those who haven't got it already) and I'll be at 9 or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back