XBox 360 (4 Viewers)

Apart from a couple of races with Johnny I haven't played it online at all. I fear, as usual, if anyone is getting PWN3D it'll be me.

What could we do, set up a team game and open it up to the great unwashed?

I got that dealio in Gamestop, btw.

There's no way I'm packing Forza in, I love it. I'll just have DIRT for a more arcadey experience. I was even reading the Forza manual on the train re: cornering and braking and apexes and shit.

nerd.jpg

Apart from a couple of races with Johnny I haven't played it online at all. I fear, as usual, if anyone is getting PWN3D it'll be me.

What could we do, set up a team game and open it up to the great unwashed?

The problem is that in most races theres always some arsehole who thinks its fine to use other cars as brakes going into corners and ruins the race. As far as i'm concerned thats the same as tackling from behind when clear on goal in Pro Ev except Forza is even more unforgiving.

Of course anyone who complains about this sounds like an uptight 'tard.

Because of this i only play against people on my friends list, i joined a Forza club through the forza forums. Its cool, theres about 50 people from the UK in it who seem sound from what i can gather - no shouting american kids or aggressive morons. And theres organised races every sunday evening.

Well thats accidental crashes which is all part of the game. I'm talkin about the deliberate kind. Its like when you come across one of the thousands of scumbag cheaters in Pro Ev.
I just get a bit excited and think 'ah yeah, theres loads of room on the inside there, and I've loads of braking distance' then CRASH BANG WALLOP and Johnny (quite rightly) shouting abuse at me.

Like I need an excuse to shout abuse at anybody!

In fairness it was all light hearted, but if you guys wanna play it "straight" then I'll definitely not be deliberately bumping into folks.

I just get a bit excited and think 'ah yeah, theres loads of room on the inside there, and I've loads of braking distance' then CRASH BANG WALLOP and Johnny (quite rightly) shouting abuse at me.

Ah no i'm talking about fuckers who when i'm overtaking them on a straight they wait till i'm beside them then swerve into me sending both cars off into a tyre wall.

Ah no i'm talking about fuckers who when i'm overtaking them on a straight they wait till i'm beside them then swerve into me sending both cars off into a tyre wall.
So you DO mean people like Johnny and nofriendo.

And lefty, there is no 'i' in team, you glory hunting git.

Good fun last night.

Good fun last night.

I only deliberately took people out when it was "in the rules"! I still maintain you caused that crash we had on the Nascar circuit, Stan. I clearly need more practice though. It's not quite "racing" when your opponents are out of sight after the first few laps.

Good fun last night.

you can hardly talk, i was fucking bricking it any time you were behind me (oh matron!!!) and yes lefty is a glory hunting bastard!

Bioshock - August 24th.

woot. With any luck, I'll have my 360 back by then.
I cannot wait for Bioshock. Hows Rome John?

Also, I did this cos it was the easiest logo I could think of, ladies and gentlemen, I give you the PEZMOBILE.

forza2handler.ashx

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back