XBox 360 (12 Viewers)

PS3 version, but it's still THAT game. What a mucky TV though.

pes7kz0.jpg

Seems way too early to be seeing pro PES7 shots like that, I dunno...

Here I'm out tonight but would people be up for forza on Tuesday or Wednesday night?

So FlatOut Carnage is out on friday. I'd rather have a bash at that than DiRT to be honest.

Also it's not out in the States till September, which mean it could be bearable on live for a couple of months!

I got DiRT yesterday. I got it for nothing with a few trade ins. Its great fun from what i played, its really putting the steering wheel through its paces.

Yes, those pesky rumours have started again. We shall have to wait and see if the following is true but some of it does indeed seem likely, probable and others some gamers may cross their gaming fingers for.

Supposedly at E3'07 we can expect to see a Gears of War 2 Trailer, Ninja Gaiden 2 (360 Exclusive), Dead Rising 2 to possibly be shown and then, the one that most gamers eyes or ears may pick up on is the unprecedented Metal Gear Solid franchise, if there is any truth to this then one must wonder whether it will be a port of the PS3's MGS4: Guns of the Patriots or an entire new game set within the confines of the Metal Gear Solid universe.

Xbox 360 and Microsoft Rumours for E3'07:

Microsoft start first at 6.30pm GMT+0:00. (Fact)
New Crimson Skies game to be announced.
Bungie working on new title/series not related to anything in the Halo/Marathon Universe.
Epic Games to show some form of Gears of War 2 Trailer.
Microsoft have bought the Star Wars Battlefront 3 rights. Trailer/Demo to be shown.
Rare to show off Banjo Kazooie 3 (Banjo-Theerie).
Rare to announce 2 new games.
Rare to announce Kameo 2.
Lionhead Studios show more of Fable 2.
Microsoft to fund a new game based on Jason Bourne. It'll be based on the books and not the film with Matt Damon.
Team Ninja to show off Ninja Gaiden 2. Labeled 360 Exclusive.
Apparently there's news of a MGS Game for the 360. May or may not be the 4th Installment.
Dead Rising 2 to be shown. May not be ready.

From an E3 Floor Manager supposedly.

went looking for a 2nd hand wheel today..my friend got one perfect but unboxed in gamestop for 60 quid..

i WANT one.

Believe it or not mine has just broke, smells like power circuit has fried.

Anyone ever had to return something from sendit.com?

Hey pete, wanna sell me your wheel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back