XBox 360 (4 Viewers)

Also I had a quick go of that new pac man game last night. It's actually quite good, but it's way overpriced. If it was 400 points I would have bought it.

Haven't had a chance to play em yet - but I hear Tenchu is fucking awful. What's the name of the other two new demos?

/edit If you're talking about Black Site and Hour Of Victory... Black Site is terrible imo, whereas Hour Of Victory has it's moments. Unfortunately laughable AI is one of those moments.

no i know blacksite is the shittest thing ever. but there is another new one up at the moment. i must try tenchu. the playstation ones were really good..

Forza Question: Lovely paintjobs pics all over the web. Is there an option to export images from your 360 to the web or something?

Forza Question: Lovely paintjobs pics all over the web. Is there an option to export images from your 360 to the web or something?

I think there is a photo mode that you can upload images to forzamotorsport.net. whenever i am on the site there is a section for 'my photos'

Me, 59.99 is the cheapest place in town for the regular version.

Had a shocker of a day, need to CHILAX a bit before I hit the track.

Put your yellow y-fronts in the freezer for a half hour then put them on and and have a cold beer.

how do you become a super agent btw?

You mean maxing your attributes? Just keep playing it. Crackdown is the game that keep giving.

It most certainly isn't.

Now to choose which region to set as home. The temptation to set it as japan so I can drive chavtastic honda's and subaru's could be too great...

I gots it. But it's too fucking hot. Might be on for a game later.

I even got the limited edition. I have no idea why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back