Worst hipster bands ever (4 Viewers)

If you live in a world with Irish radio then you won't be able to avoid it.

So, no.

What is with everyone on Today FM losing their minds over Hosier and playing his shitty songs all day long? Somebody has to be paying them to do it or else he's Denis O'Brien's son/latest project. Hosier and Mick Flannery (is that his name?) sound like somebody is hoping get rich off them.

That Boyzone pic is the first I knew about a Boyzone reunion

Oh, I thought I was in a different thread when I typed all that...

What is with everyone on Today FM losing their minds over Hosier and playing his shitty songs all day long? Somebody has to be paying them to do it or else he's Denis O'Brien's son/latest project. Hosier and Mick Flannery (is that his name?) sound like somebody is hoping get rich off them.

I think they're playing Slane next year

That Boyzone pic is the first I knew about a Boyzone reunion

Oh, I thought I was in a different thread when I typed all that...

Tickets for Hozier's gig in the Olympia went on sale this morning, sold out in a couple of seconds and apparently touts are already looking for a few hundred quid for them according to the guy next to me

Japers. Has he been gigging around for years or are these basically his first gigs from out of nowhere?

I think he's been out of college for a couple of years now. The first I heard of him was maybe 12 months ago when he sold out Whelan's on pre-sale tickets in about a day.

I think his music, the little of it that I've heard, is bad by the way, not in a "I don't like it, but I can ignore it" sort of way, in a "oh fuck, this again" sort of way when I hear it. Like Mumford And Sons.

He's been on Letterman already...if this hasn't already been mentioned
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is he a hipster? How?

Shouldn't this be in the Hozier thread?

Why are we constantly surprised when dull music becomes popular. The world is full of dullards. Let them have their dullness. So fucking what.

Also, once you're popular, you can't be hipster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back