• Views 44K
  • Watchers 16
Actually...
King_Ralph.jpeg

Ugh

worst film i've seen this year so far

Eighty_eight_minutes_ver3.jpg

although there could have been something else that was so bad i've forgotten

I might have mentioned it years ago but A walk to remember with Mandy Moore......

Sweet jesus, a fuck head of a friend I used to have invited me to her house, told me it was the best film ever, she truely loved it, made me watch it and spent the whole night on the internet in her dad's office. Thinking back perhaps it was a move towards a more passive aggressive sort of relationship where she used it as torture to break me down.

I walked out of both of the Hulk films.

I'm sure I've posted this before but thsi is easily the worst film I've ever seen. Plotless, pointless, amazingly confusing and just really really really boring
silentdvd.jpg

I just watched Art School Confidential last night and that was pretty fucking bad. I've seen way too many films that are just awful but I was expecting Art School to bedecent so that's the worst one I've ever seen.

I'm sure I've posted this before but thsi is easily the worst film I've ever seen. Plotless, pointless, amazingly confusing and just really really really boring
SilentHillMovieDVD-2.jpg

Silent Hill was a bit shit, but I've seen worse..... like this pretentious pile of crap

juno-poster2-big.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back