Worst film you've ever seen (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 572
  • Views 44K
  • Watchers 16
I saw a film called Pathology a few months ago, about doctors who kill amid drug-felled autopsy orgies. Although there were a lot of tits in the movie, it was still the worst movie I have seen in a long time. It was that bad. If there were no tits, it would be categorically the worst film I've ever seen.

tits can lift a film from physically painful to watch to just-about-sit-throughable. case in point: swordfish. the only reason i sat through that piece of shit was to get a look at halle berry's norks, which were a little disappointing if truth be told. another example is gia with angenlina jolie. god that was awful

515REFTVGSL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Some great lines in it though.

Gleeson: "Do you know Bertie Barrett?"
Mad Prozzer Woman: "Bertie Barrett? The property developer? He likes to dress up as a baby.....and suck tit."

Gleeson running about like Papa Lazarou is deadly too.

Taken....sorry but dross w-ever-tf that means but that was craaaaaap..i wanted to see the daughter die..awful, awful, awful.

that movie was awesome, minor gripes like
an Irishman playing an American pretending to be a French cop while speaking English to the Albanians
aside.

Anyway, Famke Janssen is in it.

I bet you didn't like Max Payne either

an Irishman playing an American pretending to be a French cop while speaking English to the Albanians
aside.

Anyway, Famke Janssen is in it.

unavailable dad who abandons national security operations to fly 3,000 miles to never miss his Airplane-style-soft-focused daughters birthdays...never missed ONE...thats the epitome 'unavailable'...Liam was not the man for this gig either..Mark W may be A1, haven't seen Max yet..but Neeson sounds and performs like a broken-nosed camel.

Stealing millionaires daughters from other millionaires apartments to process them into the international rape/sex trade is nice..i'm for THAT..but surely a backpacker from the Navan road would've been more discreet.

i did want the girl to die coz i was sick of her.

Arnie coulda played Neesons part and that woulda tied up the whole foreigner-a-phobia nicely

really it was shite

aside.

pete, that's called acting

absolutely shocking piece of shite

Wanted_film_poster.jpg

ah here, terrible film but hardly surprising. They get told what to do by a giant loom, like a rubbish version of the game Loom

That was terribel alright, I only lasted 25 minutes into that then just fast forwarded to see how it ended.

I saw that the other night and enjoyed it although
When they were going to throw Max into the water he was in handcuffs then he hit Beau Bridges and headbutted the other lad and jumped into the water only to surface without any handcuffs on :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back