Worst film you've ever seen (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 572
  • Views 44K
  • Watchers 16
post1815.jpg

One of the few films I just couldn't watch.

fucking right. i thought this was utter dross. compounded by the fact that everybody else seemed to loved it. bunch of arse.

three horrendous examples off the top of my head; some worse than others:

ratcatcher-thumb.jpg
I've not seen ratcatcher and after seeing Lynne Ramsey's other film Morvern Caller, I can only imagine how bad it is.

I've just remembered another two I hated:

415F5ARJY5L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

And

Garage-10.jpg

Have we had this one yet?

palindromes.jpg

The badness of this is made worse by the fact that I was taken in by the little pretentious snippets of good reviews they had on the cover. What a foolish fool I've been.

Some of the stuff on this thread makes me smile though. Watching Jaws 2 was one of the funniest things I've ever experienced. And while I was angry at the time, looking back at Battlefield Earth brings a smile to my face too with its awfulness.

School of Rock..:mad:

i second all the following ones;

babel; god almighty. hurry up and die kate, so we can get the fuck out. All interlinked by a tragic accident back of my balls meandering bollocks. films with out of sequence scenes/interlocking plots only work when there fast moving enough for the audience not to twig whats going on.

garage; coming from small town midland stuff myself, i can appriciate its realistic depictions of small town midlanders, but more slow moving, tragic dignity of the average man arse. I felt like Id spent a week in clonaslee upon leaving the cinema.

he was a quiet man; I still havent decided whether this was hilariously subversive and darkly, disturbingly comic (like 'Happiness'), or just ill concieved and crass.

thats my three cent.

From the director of the fourth and third worst films ever made comes the second worst film ever made. Only Chasing Amy is keeping all of this prick's films off the very bottom of the crapheap

outlaw-17.jpg

Oh, Jesus - allout winner for this thread. My housemate actually bought this. Kinda funny how unbelievably dumb it is - I certainly laughed a fair bit.

Also, Diving Bell and the Butterfly sticks out as this year's tedious stinker. I feel like I'm Matthew Modine talking about 'the Piano' in that restaurant scene from 'the Real Blonde' every time someone says how moving it is.

Oh, Jesus - allout winner for this thread. My housemate actually bought this. Kinda funny how unbelievably dumb it is - I certainly laughed a fair bit.

I think if you go back to the first few pages that's my suggestion. Terrible, terrible fucking film, not one redeeming thing about it.

4375691_pgsngd080508162609.jpg

Romero can suck my fucking dick after inflicting this heap of steaming shite on the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

nooooo!!! kes is a great movie. ratcatcher is... I just remember feeling it was contrived to the brink of pointlessness. maybe I'd think differently if i watched it again.

I keep getting flashbacks of some terrible movies since I last posted here. forgot about palindromes; not only one of the biggest fuckheaps of a movie EVER, but also one of the biggest disappointments.

funny how people keep mentioning babel. it kind of started okay enough. it does end particularly badly though. there's no denying that.

reminds me... a bit of an obvious target, but I don't think anyone has mentioned crash yet. not the croneneberg one; the retarded, hollywood, we're all a bunch of racists one. I don't think there has ever been a more aptly titled movie. if it were an actual crash it would be a jumbo jet full of children recovering from leukaemia crashing into a football stadium of grannies and pregnant women. truly, indescribably awful.

By 'worst', im assuming that the threads author means 'badly made/written/etc. There are some great films on this thread.

for shame, assholes.

I was told to go see Saw when it came out. I never got over how bad it was. Or how shamelessly the next 17 sequels were put together.

It still makes me angry.

By 'worst', im assuming that the threads author means 'badly made/written/etc. There are some great films on this thread.

for shame, assholes.

I think people are throwing in most disappointing, most boring/pretentious in here with the worst ones, assholes that they are.

It still is a lo better than Land of the Dead.

No way in hell is it anywhere NEAR as good as Land Of The Dead, which actually now that I think of it should be added to the list fr sucking so much ass. Romero is dead to me.

land_of_the_dead_cover.jpg

oh and I dont know how I forgot these little "gems" from everyones new favourite "horror" director Eli Roth.....

24-377~Hostel-Posters.jpg

and

501682.jpg

and these 2 films that slithered out of Hollywood's asshole last year.....

vacancyDVDart.jpg

gallery_captivity_1-727321.jpg
http://jadedviewer.com/uploaded_images/gallery_captivity_1-727321.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back