Worst film you've ever seen (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 572
  • Views 44K
  • Watchers 16
unavailable dad who abandons national security operations to fly 3,000 miles to never miss his Airplane-style-soft-focused daughters birthdays...never missed ONE...thats the epitome 'unavailable'...Liam was not the man for this gig either..Mark W may be A1, haven't seen Max yet..but Neeson sounds and performs like a broken-nosed camel.

What's anyone's problem with Neeson kicking some ass?
This is Ra's al Ghul and Priest Vallon we're talking about.

I thought this was deadly.
Admittedly the geopolitical subtext to the whole affair is paper-thin. The kidnappers are Eastern Europeans (spit) and along with the Arabs (grrr) they have stolen virginal lady liberty and while they may not have realised it entailed having Neeson's mad skills crashing down on their pressure points, well they should have really have thought of that. Oh, and never ask the French for help, they're useless lily-livered appeasers.
This is a job for Americans who know how truly dangerous the world is! Is there a doctrine in the house? Fuck yeah!

Apart from that it was completely implausible, way over-the-top and with a needlessly high body count to boot.
What's not to like?

What's anyone's problem with Neeson kicking some ass?
This is Ra's al Ghul and Priest Vallon we're talking about.

I thought this was deadly.
Admittedly the geopolitical subtext to the whole affair is paper-thin. The kidnappers are Eastern Europeans (spit) and along with the Arabs (grrr) they have stolen virginal lady liberty and while they may not have realised it entailed having Neeson's mad skills crashing down on their pressure points, well they should have really have thought of that. Oh, and never ask the French for help, they're useless lily-livered appeasers.
This is a job for Americans who know how truly dangerous the world is! Is there a doctrine in the house? Fuck yeah!

Apart from that it was completely implausible, way over-the-top and with a needlessly high body count to boot.
What's not to like?

Nought wrong with a 'lethal' Neeson at all..just he's not 'wooden' enough an actor to keep it all 2D..i've yet to see Quantum, right? But when i heard everyone point out how poorly the action sequences in it were edited the only film that popped up for me was Taken..it was poorly made and i pittied Liam..looked ill and lost..i kept feeling an itch to watch Bourne instead..Keanu Reeves coulda 'taken' that role.

anyway the baddy bit at the end was very dissappointing...just no bite..bad film, bad.

Liam 'kick ass' Neeson said:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

.|..|

moulin rouge
young people fucking (shite canadian 'clever' indie film)
nympha (atrocious nun-based horror)
moving mcallister (mila kunis plays a spoilt whining shrew)
american psycho 2
VOLCANO (don't get me started...could never actually bear to finish watching this)
about adam (might have been ok if it wasn't for that smirking, preening twat stuart townsend)

why were people slagging off me, myself and irene? i thought it was great. my favourite bit was when he holds the bratty little girl's head under the water in the fountain and says 'the name's hank, fuckface'.

Have I already said a walk to remember?

If I havent.. Then it is a

Walk to remember.

Mandy moore is a dip shit, quare bad.

yeh man, lets take yokes and be wacky...rubbish!!
human_traffic_cover_gross.jpg

graffiti_bridge.jpg

a slew of half-decent ideas, all unfinished and all unrelated thrown together. The trailer for it makes more sense than the film

Mirah Carey's 'Glitter' . Really bad , me and the bird got it once thinking it would be so bad its funny but its just very boring . When I was getting it in Chartbusters the girl behind the counter gave me a funny look. She must have taught I just fancied MC and was renting it for a peddle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back