woof woof (1 Viewer)

I know. I am in the same sort of boat, except the burd comes home at 3, so the dog would be fine. And we have a redone big basement that is empty and nice, so he could live down there.

The problem is I am sort of allergic to dogs... even though I used not to be.
We both really want one though.

Urg.

oh i'd totally get a dog, but it would be a bit cruel cos there's nobody here during the day.

what you should do is get two, that way they entertain each other during the day. Thats what we did and it's worked out great. They are only ever alone from 9.30 - 6.30pm.

edit:// he looks like the littlest hobo

well he was a she called Scamp.

turns out she escaped from a garden 3 houses away from us but in the meantime the house backing onto ours fixed their fence...

I told her rightful owners to put a collar and tag on her.

awww she is absolutely adorable!!! so cute. I had a dog called Scamp, she died last year though :( she was a gorgeous fat King Charles Spaniel. *sniff*
anyway, that dog is so cute. When I meet cute dogs I talk to them in that voice that parents talk to kids. It's tragic. Budd it's so cuuute.

I know. I am in the same sort of boat, except the burd comes home at 3, so the dog would be fine. And we have a redone big basement that is empty and nice, so he could live down there.

The problem is I am sort of allergic to dogs... even though I used not to be.
We both really want one though.

Urg.

We always had dogs as kids, but as adults both me and HMD became allergic to them. If we went to our parentses we'd come home coughing and spluttering after being in contact with their dogs. I'd also come out in a rash.

I think it's just a matter of getting used to them again. HMD had no problems when we got Halo. I was getting very itchy if I rubbed her for the first few weeks but after a while I was grand too.

Get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back