woof woof (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
i've just come home from work to discover a dog in my back garden. i do not have a dog.

he / she is totally docile - just hiding out in the bushes. no collar or tag, which is always a bummer.

going to head down the shops now & see if there's any lost doggy notices up & get some dog food for him / her. gonna buy a lead & maybe see if the poor bastard can bring us to his house or if anyone local recognises him.

he / she is totally docile - just hiding out in the bushes. no collar or tag, which is always a bummer.

going to head down the shops now & see if there's any lost doggy notices up & get some dog food for him / her. gonna buy a lead & maybe see if the poor bastard can bring us to his house or if anyone local recognises him.
careful now, you don't wanna get beat for appearing to be stealing somebody's muttley.

Poor thing, lost dogs always make me sad, somebody somewhere is probably frantic...but it's even sadder if nobody is frantic cos it means the dog has nobody to love it...ohhh i may cry :(

He look lovely though, hope you find his owner!

Give him a bit of a drink too. He might be thirsty.

He looks like a well kept dog though... some one definately is missing him. He is not smelly or skinny or mangey looking is he?

I would imagine those dogs take some looking after, brushing and that sort of thing.

well he was a she called Scamp.

turns out she escaped from a garden 3 houses away from us but in the meantime the house backing onto ours fixed their fence...

I told her rightful owners to put a collar and tag on her.

well he was a she called Scamp.

turns out she escaped from a garden 3 houses away from us but in the meantime the house backing onto ours fixed their fence...
huzzah!

hold on - you didn't know your neighbours 3 doors down had a dog?

for shame!

huzzah!

hold on - you didn't know your neighbours 3 doors down had a dog?

for shame!
you're not from round these parts, are you?

Our house backs on to another garden, perpendicular style, and my new pal Scamp lives 3 houses thataways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back