why are there so many threads started by men on thumped about how shit women are? (1 Viewer)

images

*BANGS HEAD OFF REALMS OF LITERATURE WRITTEN ABOUT FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION, FORCED MARRIAGE, RAPE, TORTURE, MURDER OF WOMEN IN THIRD-WORLD COUNTRIES, WOMEN WHO ARE BANNED FROM HAVING AN EDUCATION, THE TALIBAN.....I COULD GO ON AND ON*

Sweet Oblivion from the "thumped self portrait festival of strangeness" thread over on Photography forum.

Everything falls into place now :(

You accused me of spewing 'misogynist bilge'. I really did not appreciate the accusation particularly given the theme of the thread. If you dont like my signature that's a rather different gender-struggle-neutral and completely pointless matter but dont include it as a lame ass disclaimer to somehow dilute how wrong you were.

Grand so.
What an over the top reaction to a simple mistake that's already been apologised for.

What is it about this thread that makes everyone so annngggry?

i would say its because a valid point raised along with an intelligent discussion has been constantly interrupted by a small number of glib and witless individuals who seem to try their hardest to be deliberately offensive while refusing to accept that they are guilty of ignorant and obnoxious behaviour.

Well thumped being full of your mates, i'm guessing it was more of a case of their holding their tongue.

What a very strange thing to say in a very strange thread.

Look! Over there! It's a placating distraction that'll cause you to put aside your differences and work for the common good, learning a few valuable lessons on the way!

Seriously, this is up for the most pointless argument on a thread with no shortage of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back