When is LOST starting up again? (1 Viewer)

Re: Kate and the pregnancy/palming off Aaron as her own plot strand, don't forget that there is a time-lag between the island and the rest of the world-which has been alluded to in every episode of this season. So while the Oceanic 6 might be on the island for six months, years could have passed outside the island.

So who's in the coffin?
I reckon it's Hurley.

well yes and no....cuz we already have a specific future date
(the date written on the paper which mentions the death)
and that's 2 years after the crash in 2007...so i don't think
it's going in that direction

but yeah there could be a timelag which makes time go slower
on the island...narnia and all that shit

anyway, we don't know...it makes my head hurt - what are
you lookin at, butthead? that's my kind of time travel

Yeah but no but yeah but...
you know the way LOST is really really into sign-posting it's influences (Narnia, Locke, Rousseau etc) the scene where Hurley is in the mental home chatting to yer man from The Wire is really close to Bergman's The Seventh Seal and on the blackboard in the background there are loads of allusions to death.
Plus that coffin was all over the Hurley episode of this season.
Maybe Hurley has no family or friends left ninanyways...they all seemed to die after he won the lottery.

The coffin is a bit wee for our salad-dodging chum alright.

why ben though? why not locke? the whole show has
been locke vs jack...maybe they haven't introduced the
character yet..although that would be kind of odd from
a writing point of view (even given the flashforwards)

oh the mysteries of lost!

yeah I dont think we know who it is yet, and its not odd from a writing point of view cos heyve got all us saps talking about it havent they!?

Who's R.G. then? Sayid seems to know something about that on the island

why ben though? why not locke? the whole show has
been locke vs jack...maybe they haven't introduced the
character yet..although that would be kind of odd from
a writing point of view (even given the flashforwards)

oh the mysteries of lost!

I think it's Ben because I don't think Locke will ever leave the island for the duration of the series.

In the season 3 finale, Jack spoke about taking flights every week to Australia hoping the plane would crash again and he could get back to the island. You also saw him with maps trying to find where it might be.

Ben is the only person who might know a way to get to the island and we know he definitely gets off the island.

That's my theory anyway.

Its obviously Crispy Sheppard.

Nah seriously, they said at one point they were gonna reveal it as being Locke but then they changed their mind and made it anomynous. Could be Michael or Ben. We know Ben has a string of fake passports and the name in the paper wasn't anybody we knew. Michael could have a few psyeudonms too post island. If he made it back to land that is. My spelling is shit.

what do you guys base any of these things on?
how would jack know what ben's off island alias'ses are?!
where does the michael thing even come from!?

seriously, it's shannon

everyone knows its the monster. If you pause it 13 seconds into the coffin scene you can see smoke coming out of the coffin for one second.

Well michael is coming back and if he's is coming back he might get off for real this time. Which would make him an oceanic 6. its probably just sun and jin though. they said there would be a trick to the last two so i reckon it'll be two birds with one stone. blah blah

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back