When is LOST starting up again? (2 Viewers)

Okay, I just started watching this and I didn't read this thread. Someone gave me season one and I have never honestly read or heard much about it other than, "it's great". After the pilot, I am on the fence. Polar bears? At any rate, the brother of the vain blonde who knows a bit of French....what is his name? I know I could look this up but I don't want to see the episode years actors are in because then I will know who dies off. Can someone tell me the name of the blue eyed actor? It is driving me nuts that I can't place him. I have seen him in something else. Thanks.

alright - will it give it a couple of days before the spoilers and all
but that episode was great - this season is all killer, no filler!

Gorrillamunch - Habitual line stepper.

this weeks episode was good for the most part, but i thought the twist at the end was a bit naff.

Kate episodes are always a bit ghey.

Shit twist shit episode.

I realised the other day the reason why I think the second episode was stand out. It moved the overall story forward. That last episode there was just full of sub plots to once again prolong them ending the show quicker.

...except they've already said when the show is going to end - why would they be trying to prolong it?

...except they've already said when the show is going to end - why would they be trying to prolong it?

Well 3 seasons could have been a compromise the studio pushed for. They might have been able to finish it in two. Either way the
Miles demanding money
thing felt very subplot to the main story.

I think the show is badly written. The amount of times I've felt underwhelmed by their "shocking" endings. They could have so easily slipped that in anywhere in that episode and let the audience work it out for themselves but they figured it was such a bombshell to drop in at the end.

did anyone else find it curious how ben said something
to sayid about "falling in love on the job, becuase last
time that ended in gunfire" - now, i've read some
theories about him being a mole from the beginning, but
i doubt it - what with all the torture and all, but it seemed
kinda curious. but maybe he was referring to shannon?

remember her? the show needs lots more of sayid killing
people on golf courses.

or maybe the girl he was supposed to execute back in iraq who he fell in love with and then was about to let her go but then another guard came round the corner and he had to shoot him and then he shot himself in the leg and gave her the gun and told her to run away so he could pretend she shot yerman so he wouldn't get killed for it? that would be the most likely link to me, unless hes referring to something we havent seen yet. like maybe that woman was the reason he ended up on the plane anyways, cuz he was carrying her photo with the message on the back "see you in the next life, if not again in this one" or something (or so he told danielle).
or maybe i'm just linking all that stuff together cuz i just saw the rte 2 repeat of the sayid episode just now and i watched that other one earlier today.
and maybe everyone already knows that cuz they read up on lost theories and i don't..

like maybe that woman was the reason he ended up on the plane anyways, cuz he was carrying her photo with the message on the back "see you in the next life, if not again in this one" or something (or so he told danielle).

he was on his way to LA to find her after he DOBBED IN his terrrrist a-rab mates to the cops in Oz in return for her address. or something.

oh really? guess i missed/forgot that part. i'm not very good at lost, i always forget bits, so i should probably stop trying to figure it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back