When is LOST starting up again? (1 Viewer)

I see desperate housewives is back on but where the fook is LOST?

31-Jan-2008 Lost 04x01 The Beginning of the End
07-Feb-2008 Lost 04x02 Confirmed Dead
14-Feb-2008 Lost 04x03 The Economist
21-Feb-2008 Lost 04x04 Eggtown
28-Feb-2008 Lost 04x05 The Constant
06-Mar-2008 Lost 04x06 The Other Woman
13-Mar-2008 Lost 04x07 Ji Yeon
20-Mar-2008 Lost 04x08 Season 4, Episode 8
http://www.tvrage.com/Lost/episodes/634755/04x08

think it's back on sky around february 3rd

i'm actually quite looking forward to it. was so excited by the
season finale i got wasted before and during it, i don't really
remember anything that happened.

there was a coffin which had the smoke monster in it, right?

Damn writers strike.
Battlestar Galactica might not return because of it.
From Wikipedia:
"Moore acknowledged that due to the 2007 Writers Guild of America strike, the series might not be completed.[17] Production was suspended on Nov. 16, 2007, all personnel have been laid off, and only 13 of the 22 episodes have been completed (including 2 episodes comprising "Razor"). Completion of the season is not a certainty.[18]"

is anyone else a *little* worried this season may be shit? im beginning to wonder how much staying power it all has. that said, im gonna be glued to the TV til it's over

Unfortunately they only have half of it finished. Which is an extra kick in the teeth because the whole point of the hiatus was so that they could show all 16 episodes back to back.

But yeah its good that they know how many more episodes they are doing because in fairness the first two seasons could have been combined into one.

i just hope there's no stupid storylines like those two douchebags who were buried alive in the last one. i was all "sorry - who are you?"

enough of that. let's stick to the main plot plz kthanxbai.

i just hope there's no stupid storylines like those two douchebags who were buried alive in the last one. i was all "sorry - who are you?"

enough of that. let's stick to the main plot plz kthanxbai.

who was buried alive, that one whose fella stole jewelery? I need a refresher course in LOST!

anyhow,

Lost (Series Four) In the show's third season, Jack, Kate, and Sawyer had been captured by the mysterious Others. Forced to live in their encampment, they learned more of the island's secrets and realised their enemies have an agenda all of their own. Meanwhile, Locke was brought back into communion with the island as it wrapped him closer into its own insidious plot. In series four the band of friends, family, enemies and strangers must continue to work together against the cruel weather and harsh terrain if they want to stay alive. But as they have discovered during their 70-plus days on the island, danger and mystery loom behind every corner, and those they thought could be trusted may turn against them. Even heroes have secrets... Discover those secrets first on RTÉ Two

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back