When is LOST starting up again? (1 Viewer)

i used the valenzetti equation from THE LOST EXPERIENCE
on maths paper II of my leaving way before anyone else
ever thought to

the writers and producers of the show dont seem to care anymore!
800px-4x03_Clock2.jpg

isnt that two of em, right there?

yeah, but if ben made it off the island do you not think that he would lie and say he was on the plane....or something like that

also just thought, if michael and walt got off the island wouldnt they be included in the 6 ? that would then only leave room for 4! Jack, Kate, Sayid, Ben

you forgot hurley, cuz hes in the mental hospital and then some "representative" from oceanic came to offer him a "better institution" as part of his settlement (which is obviously some secret testing center where they'll do loads of experiments on him or turn him into some kind of assassin like sayid)..
i second the gorrillamunch motion to f spoiler tags, they're totally annoying - if u didn't want to see spoilers u wouldn't read the thread.

you forgot hurley, cuz hes in the mental hospital and then some "representative" from oceanic came to offer him a "better institution" as part of his settlement (which is obviously some secret testing center where they'll do loads of experiments on him or turn him into some kind of assassin like sayid)..
i second the gorrillamunch motion to f spoiler tags, they're totally annoying - if u didn't want to see spoilers u wouldn't read the thread.

shit yeah, forgot about him. hurley instead of ben so.

did anyone else find it curious how ben said something
to sayid about "falling in love on the job, becuase last
time that ended in gunfire" - now, i've read some
theories about him being a mole from the beginning, but
i doubt it - what with all the torture and all, but it seemed
kinda curious. but maybe he was referring to shannon?

remember her? the show needs lots more of sayid killing
people on golf courses.

also, i'm glad to see the polar bears getting a look in again, cuz i was watching series one again and had almost forgotten about all that monsters in the forest shit.
but sawyer shoots the polar bear, and then a dead polar bear turns up in the desert somewhere (didn't see that episode but heard about it). and charlie dies but then turns up back in the real world to talk to hurley in the mental institution. so if u die u get off the island? so maybe jack and kate and hurley and sayid and ben and whoever actually get killed on the island, and when jacks telling kate they have to go back, and hes acting all reckless drinking and driving and listening to nirvana, its cuz they have to die to go back?

I used spoiler tags because I'm 99% sure I'm right and its an ehhh educated guess / deduction based on a sort of spoiler and didn't want to be a spoiler posting prick.

I used spoiler tags because I'm 99% sure I'm right and its an ehhh educated guess / deduction based on a sort of spoiler and didn't want to be a spoiler posting prick.

that's called a theory, pete

here's my theory, i bet michael returns because they keep
showing his name in the credits!

that's called a theory, pete

here's my theory, i bet michael returns because they keep
showing his name in the credits!
well actually it's
checking tvrage.com to see who the upcoming episodes are about (kate, desmond, juliet & jin / sun are up next, in that order) and since they've all been off-island flash forwards so far...

also, i'm glad to see the polar bears getting a look in again, cuz i was watching series one again and had almost forgotten about all that monsters in the forest shit.
but sawyer shoots the polar bear, and then a dead polar bear turns up in the desert somewhere (didn't see that episode but heard about it). and charlie dies but then turns up back in the real world to talk to hurley in the mental institution. so if u die u get off the island? so maybe jack and kate and hurley and sayid and ben and whoever actually get killed on the island, and when jacks telling kate they have to go back, and hes acting all reckless drinking and driving and listening to nirvana, its cuz they have to die to go back?

I think it's more like he was talking to Hurley in Hurley's head in the mental institution.

the show needs lots more of sayid killing
people on golf courses.

That guy was such a dope. He challenges Sayid to gamble. Then tries to leg it when he finds out he's a survivor and then gets smoked on the golf course. I don't get it.

Oh and do you think Ben's hit list and Jacob's list are linked. Or Jacob's got a good list and a bad list?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back