When is LOST starting up again? (2 Viewers)

I assumed it was Jack's Dad in the coffin, that was on the plane back with Jack from Oz.

And then Jack's Dad came back to life on the island. And is Jacob.

nah cos the dude said 'friend or fambly' and jack said he was neither.

an anyways its michael, just as soon as jack leaves you can hear him coming back to life again and killing the funeral home dude.

i'm pretty sure the coffin is just symbolic....OF DEATH!

web_20finger_20skull_9zfu.gif

Locke or Ben seems likely, Ben especially as he might know a way back.
WE GOTTA GO BACK.
Desmond perhaps?

They did say that it's someone we have seen within the first 3 seasons. And I did read that it was going to be Locke but that would have messed up the flashforward surprise.

If you listen to the Lost podcast for 'The Economist' (nerdy I know) Cuse and Lindelof say some interesting things about the island.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

They talk about how the new red-haired girls name is Charlotte Staples Lewis and that the nod to C.S. Lewis is intentional. They also talk about how in their respective books Oz and Narnia are connected to our world. They are reachable if you know where the entrance is and this is one of the ways that the Polar Bear skeleton could have ended up in Tunisia.

They also recommend check out the training video for the Orchid Station (the one with the rabbits) as there is important info in there.

This is the nerdiest post I have ever written.:confused:

If you listen to the Lost podcast for 'The Economist' (nerdy I know) Cuse and Lindelof say some interesting things about the island.

are reachable if you know where the entrance is and this is one of the ways that the Polar Bear skeleton could have ended up in Tunisia.

They also recommend check out the training video for the Orchid Station (the one with the rabbits) as there is important info in there.

They said that the polar bear probably got to Tunisia for a similiar reason that the rabbit appeared in that Orchid Station video. I dont think they were suggesting their was an entrance/exit to the island in Tunisia but just that it time travelled to there. Although maybe there are a bunch of ways in.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

They talk about how the new red-haired girls name is Charlotte Staples Lewis and that the nod to C.S. Lewis is intentional. They also talk about how in their respective books Oz and Narnia are connected to our world. They are reachable if you know where the entrance is and this is one of the ways that the Polar Bear skeleton could have ended up in Tunisia.

This is the nerdiest post I have ever written.:confused:

link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back