What's the worst place you've ever visited? (2 Viewers)

Oh, I forgot Detroit!

A close #2 to Antalya, it doesn't have as many hassling leeches, generally if they want your shit there'll be a gun in your face to get it. Straight to the point, no timewasting - gotta appreciate that.

worst town in ireland (i think there was a thread that dealt with this topic quite comprehensively) is either granard or edenderry. edenderry is probably worse

A friend of mine reckons the shittest town in Ireland is Mountmellick. Says you are at the lowest point in Ireland there. Figuratively.

Oh, I forgot Detroit!

A close #2 to Antalya, it doesn't have as many hassling leeches, generally if they want your shit there'll be a gun in your face to get it. Straight to the point, no timewasting - gotta appreciate that.

Ah, Detroit.
There's a reason they made Robocop there.

Easiest place to get coke I've ever been to. We had bartenders offering us that shit. Nuts.

Did you go to The Ol' Shillelagh? Worst Irish pub on the planet.

Tacoma, Washington;Most drive-bys per capita in the states(2001), size of Galway

actually recognised as being one of the most depressing places in american when you combine no job prospects and weather.
its a horrible place. i was in hooters there. a really rough place as its near an army airforce base. the women are all really rough as well. 40+ years old of them.
its like your mums tarty best friend serving you in a skimpy hot pants.

It seems to be thriving and is far larger than Galway. I might drop by.

Wikipedia said:
Tacoma-Pierce County has been named as one of the most livable areas in the country.[4] Tacoma was also recently listed as one of the most walkable cities in the country (19th).[5] In contrast, the city is also ranked as the most stressed-out city in the country in a 2004 survey.[6] However, in 2006, women's magazine Self named Tacoma the "Most Sexually Healthy City" in the United States.

actually recognised as being one of the most depressing places in american when you combine no job prospects and weather.
its a horrible place. i was in hooters there. a really rough place as its near an army airforce base. the women are all really rough as well. 40+ years old of them.
its like your mums tarty best friend serving you in a skimpy hot pants.

That actually sounds awesome.

I agree with Shannon for Ireland but Milton Keyne is the same idea in the UK and both are a disaster. No life to them.... Can't plan to make a place a community

I agree with Shannon for Ireland but Milton Keyne is the same idea in the UK and both are a disaster. No life to them.... Can't plan to make a place a community

i had to stay overnight in milton keynes when I was an external supervisor for an Msc student in a university nearby. What an odd place.

In it's defence it wasn't designed to be like your usual town and apprently some of the original towns which make up milton keynes are supposed to be nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back