What's the worst place you've ever visited? (1 Viewer)

we just felt like we were sorrounded by sinister mafia types. we more or less did all the recommended shit in kiev or wherever it was and had run out of things by about 3.

we just felt like we were sorrounded by sinister mafia types. we more or less did all the recommended shit in kiev or wherever it was and had run out of things by about 3.

Sounds very menacing, you were right to follow your gut before a knife went in there!

did i mention ukraine in this thread? its a hole.

The one thing to be said about Ukraine in fariness is that the food is better than it is in Russia.

(Granted this is based on a brief visit many years ago ....)

5d489836-8bdc-afe2.jpg

She belongs in the horn thread.

Larne,The gigantic "NOW ENTERING LOYALIST LARNE" on the bridge on the way in was a nice touch,I should have turned back then really...

Barcelona is the only 'wow' type place I ever visited that I have taken an active dislike to or would consider a shithole. The amount of provincial small towns or outer suburban neighbourhoods you could list would be never ending I would presume?

Was just about to book a weekend in Barcelona until I decided to do a search on thumped about it. If it's not good enough for @tommytrousers then it's not good enough for me. Going to Paris instead.

Was just about to book a weekend in Barcelona until I decided to do a search on thumped about it. If it's not good enough for @tommytrousers then it's not good enough for me. Going to Paris instead.

Jaysis, I thought Barcelona was great. Biked around it like a motherfucker.
A lot cheaper than Paris. Which is also fecking great, in fairness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back