What's in yer lunchbox (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 23
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 0
I shall purchase something at the appropriate hour.
I would bring sangers but we've no fridge in the office and eating 5 hour old warm bread isn't appealing.

Who knows what overpriced delights the Insomnia Coffee Company has in store for me...only time will tell.

ICUH8N said:
Who knows what overpriced delights the Insomnia Coffee Company has in store for me...only time will tell.

4.50 for a bowl of soup - when did that start to happen? Soup was always my fall back under a fiver lunch. Not any more.

kirstie said:
4.50 for a bowl of soup - when did that start to happen? Soup was always my fall back under a fiver lunch. Not any more.

yeah some of their prices are laughable.

Bolands do half decent soup and sliceof macambridges for 1.70

Just about to head down stairs to make a brown bread sambo with cheese, spinach and mayo with a bit of black pepper yum.

Spinach for lunch. swoon.

We just had Aubergines stuffed with ratatouille and topped off with blue cheese and walnuts, and a salad with olives, feta, chickpeas, hazelnuts, tomatos, red onion and leaves.

ghyummai.

Lefty Frizzell said:
yeah some of their prices are laughable.

Bolands do half decent soup and sliceof macambridges for 1.70
the people who run that are the aunt and uncle of the girl who was my best friend in secondary school, fact fans

today i had a cup of tea and a penguin bar for lunch. and that was at 5.30. it was rubbish.

for lunch today i had a bottle of coke & pack of peanuts, with a peanut moro chaser. that's all the main food groups covered, isn't it?

pete said:
for lunch today i had a bottle of coke & pack of peanuts, with a peanut moro chaser. that's all the main food groups covered, isn't it?

Yeah i think so. I had curried beans on the weekend, fantastic.

some fancy nice lettuce
4 cherry tomatoes
red onion
buffalo mozzarella
chopped shrooms
pesto and olive oil drizzle
a bag of seed mix (sunflower, pumpkin, hemp, caraway, fennel, sesame, linseed)

pete said:
peanut moro... the starbar is dead, long live the starbar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back