What think ye of the supernatural? (1 Viewer)

brianoak

Anyone ever had any bizarre experiences or believe in ghosts/spirits that type of thing?

Nope.Scares the shit out of me.Really gives me the FEAR:eek:
Eoddy Gorilla said:
On the subject; anyone ever watch Most Haunted? Used to watch it cos the main fella, Derek, is fuckin' hilarious. It's pretty addictive and very entertaining.

So did ye ever see any real ghosts or whatever in your life?
Eoddy Gorilla said:
Believe me, Most Haunted is fucking hilarious.
But yeh, occasionally it gives me the...FEAR.

No, not myself personally. Been in situations where light-switches turned themselves off and cupboards opened themselves but nothin' too strange.

My Ma stayed in a house in Kerry once and when she woke up one of the mornings there all the furniture had been piled against the door of her room from the other side of the door even though there was no-one in the room on the other side and that door had been locked for ages.
Weird-ish, I guess.

Both my cousins (aged 2 and 6) have a habit of staring at something, properly focusing on something like, that none of us can see, and smiling and laughing and talking to it.
One of them flipped out over the same thing before, he started screaming and pointing at absolutely nothing and didnt stop till w took him out of the house.

Babysitting with my friend, the dog was going loopy at the back door so we assumed it was a cat outside that she could smell, and we opened the door to let her out. she stuck her head out, started whimpering and ran to the back of the room. Then somethign massive and heavy thumped full force against the bottomof the door, so we locked it, legged it and hid for a few hours.
Stereos that are plugged out in a locked room also start blaring jazz in the middle of the night, in the same house.

I dont believe in ghosts or anything , but aliens I have serious belief in. But it really pisses me off when people that believe in God dont believe in Aliens. I just dont get that.

Eoddy Gorilla said:
I just don't get how you believe in aliens but not ghosts..?

I believe in aliens because there are so many planets out there that we dont know anything about so there has to be a really good chance of another life form going on some where. I just think once you are dead you are dead. And if anything weird goes on I think we should blame magnets or something.

Roisin said:
I believe in aliens because there are so many planets out there that we dont know anything about so there has to be a really good chance of another life form going on some where.
But by that same token, d'ya not think that alot of people when they think about Earth and life in general think there has to be a really good chance of a God being out there somewhere?

Eoddy Gorilla said:
But by that same token, d'ya not think that alot of people when they think about Earth and life in general think there has to be a really good chance of a God being out there somewhere?

Yeah , but maybe God was Alien but if God was alien and wrote the bible etc. i dont care if I go to fucking hell cause the bible is so full of shit I will never believe in it . But the Catholics will never take to God being an Alien.

spookiest thing that ever happened me : (i'm sure i've told most people who know me at one point..)

Playing in a big boarding school where i used to go swimming as a kid, one day i decided to climb this massive water tower.
so up i went, up this tiny little ladder to the top of the water tower, about 6 stories off the ground, and here's me, a little twelve year old standing up on the top in a space no bigger than a few meters in diameter.
so anyway i'm sitting up there for a while and my mother, out of nowhere, runs out of the swimming pool building, and over the grounds to the tower and starts screaming for me to get down.
all of a sudden, from behind me an old monk is standing there, and he said gently 'go down to your mother'.
scared witless, i paced it down the ladder to my mam.
how the monk got up without me seeing or knowing, i have no idea.
why no-one came down the ladder after me i have no idea.
why my mother said an old monk stopped her in the hall to tell her her son was up the water tower i have no idea.

brian/heathons said:
Anyone ever had any bizarre experiences or believe in ghosts/spirits that type of thing?

Never had any experiences myself, but a guy i once worked with (who also lectured me in college for a year) told me one freaky-assed story about his daughter when they were living in Chapelizod. While i don't disregard the idea of spirits and that, i am usually very sceptical about people's stories. However this fella is not the kind to go around shitehawking and exagerating stories. When he told me it, i was freaked out BIG TIME!

Actually, on a slightly different topic has anyone heard of this nightmare that has apparently been experienced by people all over the world. And NO, it's not Pat Kenny i'm talking about.

Apparently there was a documentary on TV a few years back in which they investigated this nightmare that people all over the world, who were in no way linked, experienced regularly. One man in particular was in his late 30's but looked about 60 as he was afraid to sleep!

The nightmare apparently consisted of the person having the dream being in a bed and unable to move. A very old woman and a child/man enter the room. (this is where there are slight variations in the dream) The child/man would then attack or sexally assault he person in the bed while the old woman just watches. In some variants of the dream, the woman may beat the child/man first, the person would be physically tied to the bed, and so on.

Anyone hear anything about this?

GMenRobertGHOULet.gif

GHOULET!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back