What movie did you watch last night? (12 Viewers)

We all have our favourites I suppose. Ruffalo would be up there for me. Love Oscar but have only seen him in two movies. Will hold off on the superlatives for a little bit yet but duly noted ;)

Nah, sure I wouldn’t buy him in an action role. He couldn’t play a mercenary type. He’s best when playing amoral charmers.
Might get a chance to test this theory when the next Star Wars comes out.

Who you gonna pick for Bond Villain?
Domhnall or Oscar?
They're talking having about a black Bond, surely the gingers get a go someday too?

A Most Violent Year

Excellent. Hadn't read anything about it in advance, which really paid off. My favourite of the big hitters so far. Still have to see Whiplash... which isn't really appealing to me though

Edit: I assumed this was nominated for several Oscars - but it seems not!

Agreed 100% .just watched it.Absolutely terrific movie

ANd I watched that Citizen Four on Saturday..which was very good too

Black Dynamite. Great stuff. 9/10
black_dynamite_ver3.jpg

Honeymoon. Decent horror about a couple of newlyweds who experience strange events in a remote cabin in the woods. A slow burner, more creepy than scary. The leads have great chemistry which makes it very watchable even if the story is a little underdeveloped. Oh Ygritte, I love you so…
7/10

Honeymoon.jpg

Went to see A Most Violent Year - Very enjoyable. Thought there was a bang of Pacino off Isaac's performance, and Chastain was brilliant in it. Very 70s feel off the whole thing too (it's set in 1981, but felt and looked like a lot of American movies of the 70s).

I also caught up on Headhunters which I thought was brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back