What movie did you watch last night? (1 Viewer)

just saw churchhill: the hollywood years. didn't even know it had been released here till 11oclock. awsome film seriously funny from start to finish,highly recomend it.|..| 8.5/10.|..|

finally watched 'they live'. i'd seen it before so it was nice to watch it with the analytical head on. odd mix of anticonsumerist sentiment and dumb machismo. totally enjoyable though, except for the six-minute fight scene which was pretty boring.

Went to see the Assasination of Richard Nixon last night. It is pretty decent.

Also watched Crumb - whilst he is a fantastic artist I really wouldn't fancy being alone in a room with him, or any members of his family for that matter. I felt rather creeped out after watching it.

spiritualtramp said:
Went to see the Assasination of Richard Nixon last night. It is pretty decent.

I think it's one of the best movies i've seen in a long time. Sean Penn was great in it.

me and cormcolash (no, it wan't a date) just went to see female prisoner #701: scorpion in the ifi. it was... interesting. some of it was hilarious and some was rather disturbing.

Eoddy Gorilla said:
The new version or the re-make?
I saw the re-make a few months ago. If it was the re-make you saw, did you also think the slightly..incestuous part was the best thing ever?

ya it was the remake. The incestuous part was a bit weird. do you reckon she got him to pump her? I sorta do. the music was creepy. Im scared of american politics.

Attack of the Clowns. Not as hideously bad as I had remembered but then I did skip through all the frollicing n love bits. Bluugh.

ZOOLANDER. on sunday. muchly enjoyable.

"They were like brothers to me, not like real brothers, but brothers in the way black people say it."

"You know what would really help you sort out your problems?..."
"...Orange Mocha Frappachinos!"

"For a second there I thought someone was going to be reading our eugugolies."

"Be still, I'm working here, I'm working."
"OOWWWWW!!!"
"I'm sorry did my pin get in the way of YOUR ASS! Do me a favor and lose 5 pounds immediately or get out of my building like now...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back