What movie did you watch last night? (12 Viewers)

I went with a lovely wee girl to see Female Prisoner #701 in the IFI. Then I got to sit and laugh at all the lesbian stuff and the numerous naked women. It was the best date ever.

Okay okay so it was a pretty good film, pretty damn funny too. Best bits were the warden guy getting stabbed in the eye and the green torch of death. The IFI is pretty cool, reminds me of the QFT in Belfast, although I hear the QFT is shit since they done it up.

Really? I was the heavy breathing guy behind you and Liadain with the oversized foam hand and his other hand down his pants.

what, you want a girlfriend who can't act and is as wooden as a board?

ah sure there's no accounting for what people want in a life partner. Me, I'm all about the size of their wallet.

Wavioli said:
Garden State. I enjoyed it. Natalie Portman was great in it, I want a girlfriend like her, any takers?

kirstie said:
what, you want a girlfriend who can't act and is as wooden as a board?

ah sure there's no accounting for what people want in a life partner. Me, I'm all about the size of their wallet.

um, she's hot?

this is my wallet (actual size)

digiwallet_big.jpg

went to Garden State...very, very good...made up for all the poor films I've seen in the cinema as of late

The Assassination of Richard Nixon - excellent. very depressing and disturbing, and very real life. Sean Penn is just outstanding. I only sort of wish they wouldnt make movies about pyschos like that, people who want notoriety like Mark Chapman etc. its sort of encouraging it in a way.

anyway, excellent film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back