What movie did you watch last night? (9 Viewers)

AAA Golden Maverick said:
Just saw Be Cool

A cheesy romp in Armani suits. The Rock is the highlight! Also - André 3000.
same here, andre3000 entire gang are brilliant, espically the scene with the guy in the trunk of the hummer, on the posh housing estate:D

xsteox said:
same here, andre3000 entire gang are brilliant, espically the scene with the guy in the trunk of the hummer, on the posh housing estate:D

forgot to mention, the amount of "product placement" is a bit much. but vince vaugh is deadly with his ali g impressions and christina milian is excellent too.

Cormcolash said:
The Fog is great! It has like, Pirates in it, and stuff.
you hardly see them at all though, most of the time they just look like shadows. and yer one in the lighthouse was very annoying. shut up about your son already, nobody's listening to the radio, they're all being pirated to death. it had its moments though.

Super Dexta said:
you hardly see them at all though, most of the time they just look like shadows. and yer one in the lighthouse was very annoying. shut up about your son already, nobody's listening to the radio, they're all being pirated to death. it had its moments though.

Yeah, it's like every horror film always has to have one annoying fucker!
I think the best thing about the pirates is that you don't really get to see them, except for their hooked hands of course. I wish I had a hooked hand.

Anyway last night I watched Conan the Destroyer. It is, of course, fuckin brilliant.

watched last house on the left last night. it was.. interesting. cursed censorship not letting me see the full version though. and then i got accused of "reaching nlgbblbth levels of dvd nerdiness" whatever that means, for wanting to see it uncut.

Saw Robots the other day. Predictably it's amazing visually but script and acting were meh.
These animated yokes, half the time the screen is just a blur the action happens so fast. These things work better on a small screen I think.

Super Dexta said:
watched last house on the left last night. it was.. interesting. cursed censorship not letting me see the full version though. and then i got accused of "reaching nlgbblbth levels of dvd nerdiness" whatever that means, for wanting to see it uncut.

What? But the cut versions are always shite! Just look at Die Hard, all that mother freaker crap just makes it funny as opposed to amazing! And in Predator they for some reason cut out the 'Stick around' bit where Arnie fires a knife through a guys chest! Who the fuck doesn't want to see that?

Anyway last night I saw this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0129695...0IFNldmVufGh0bWw9MXxubT1vbg__;fc=3;ft=20;fm=1

It's automatically pretty funny because Ron Perlman is in it. What a big mouth he has! But Michael Biehn is in it too, which just makes it funnier!

Cormcolash said:
What? But the cut versions are always shite! Just look at Die Hard, all that mother freaker crap just makes it funny as opposed to amazing! And in Predator they for some reason cut out the 'Stick around' bit where Arnie fires a knife through a guys chest! Who the fuck doesn't want to see that?
i've completely lost track of what we're talking about. me say - censorship of films bad, or at least irritating. you say - ???

last night i watched y tu mama tambien. it was okay. i could have done without all the rubbish sex though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back