What movie did you watch last night? (8 Viewers)

Oi'll kill da fucker meself!

intermission.jpg

Watched T3 tonight, steaming crock of poo-poo.

Still, Loken wha'? Bleedin' rappah she is. I could think of worse ways to meet your end than her strangling the fuck out of ya.

haha T3 is amazing!!

watched house of flying daggers, very moving stuff.. brought a tear to the eye of this wizened old hack...

I went to see Hide and Seek- Not out of choice, just I had three hours to kill so... The best thing about it is that De Niro is in it. Not really scary, more of a suspense/shocker than anything. But I laughed a lot... dead cat etc.

ci*sky said:
I went to see Hide and Seek- Not out of choice, just I had three hours to kill so... The best thing about it is that De Niro is in it. Not really scary, more of a suspense/shocker than anything. But I laughed a lot... dead cat etc.

Did you not think it was rubbish, like I did?
With the biggest cop-out ending in years?

just watched

The Grudge - Absolute bollocks. I thought it was meant to be scary?
Alien Vs Predator - Nothing fantastic, but good fun.

plug said:
between T3 and Demolition Man on the moron box last night AT THE SAME TIME, I was in movie heaven!!! how glad was I that I didn't go out last night on our nation's feastday? eh? eh?

!bog

Fuckin right Demolition Man is one of the best action films ever! It's so fuckin funny, plus Wesley Snipes is waaaaay better in it than he is in Blade. Wesley Snipes in Demolition Man is one of the best bad guys ever! "What's my boggle?" Is it cold in here, or is it just me?
I of course have T3 and Demolition Man on DVD as they are both amazing.

No Retreat, No Surrender: terrible acting, terrible production - fantastic film

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back