What movie did you watch last night? (3 Viewers)

Cormcolash said:
Fuckin right!

news_repeats.jpg

Just let me do my job, Jack!

CHAR-tony.JPG

last night I watched boondock saints (v. good, thank you cormac) and stigmata, due to this thread reminding me of it. i love it. lovely colours. one or two cheesy moments (hello gabriel byrne running in slow motion) but overall it's just gorgeous. good ole god. my favourite fictional character, as they say.

ya barbarian invasions is pretty good. I kept feeling like I was missing what was so hilarious about their jokes - but then, thats typical French - even if theyre French Canadian. good film though. havent seen the first one, supposed to be good also.

this is the kind of thread I always end up reading backwards.

watched office space, grosse point blank and shaun of the dead over the last 2 days. I give each of them a hefty meh. Shaun was good, followed by GPB, and then office space. I was expecting it to much better, considering the rants ive heard before about it. cult me bollix

yeh it was good alright, but it kinda lagged near the end, at the re-union dinner. Saying that, Im not the biggest fan of shoot-outs. Theyre 2 a penny in this modern economy, what?
yes.

Wavioli said:
yeh it was good alright, but it kinda lagged near the end, at the re-union dinner. Saying that, Im not the biggest fan of shoot-outs. Theyre 2 a penny in this modern economy, what?
yes.

As far as I'm concerned any film which has a Jackie Chan bad guy in it is automatically amazing. He's even mates with JCVD.

vandamme.jpg

Wavioli said:
this is the kind of thread I always end up reading backwards.

watched office space, grosse point blank and shaun of the dead over the last 2 days. I give each of them a hefty meh. Shaun was good, followed by GPB, and then office space. I was expecting it to much better, considering the rants ive heard before about it. cult me bollix
Office Space rules.

I can seriously empathise with that shit.

Shaun of The Dead also rules, but i have less empathy with the whole zombie scenario thing.

P. Littbarski said:
we have free filum four at the moment and film four +1 or whatever it's called so we watched city of god...which was nice.

it's great...for now...but being free tv it will not last.

Nice is not what I'd call it. GEM of a movie though. Camera over gun any day.
Does anyone else go gaga for Eternal Sunshine...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back