What movie did you watch last night? (5 Viewers)

watched dead mans boots- brilliant english revenge film.|..| , code46, whitch was ok, took ages to get going, then the copy i rented is badly scratched, so i dont know the end. then bully, whitch is quite drawn-out in parts but overall is quality. plus rachel miner is so hot;)

xsteox said:
watched dead mans boots- brilliant english revenge film.|..| , code46, whitch was ok, took ages to get going, then the copy i rented is badly scratched, so i dont know the end. then bully, whitch is quite drawn-out in parts but overall is quality. plus rachel miner is so hot;)

that sucks
what sort of a prick is incapable of handling a DVD without scratching it?
Bully's a laugh.

Watched Back to the Future 2 last night.

One of Griff's (Biffs son or something, in the future) evil mates who was japanese looking had a hoverboard with the Japanese imperial flag. Never noticed that before.

at me local independant cinema over the weekend

[size=+1]The Blackhill Campaign [/size] [size=-1]
[/size]
[size=-1][font=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In December 1958 the National Coal Board suddenly decided to close 36 pits to stem rising coal stocks. The National Union of Mine Workers agreed to this plan, which also had the support of the Government.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Most of these pits accepted their fate with resignation, but when the miners of the Blackhill Colliery in Northumberland heard through the media that their pit was one of the 36, they resolved that it would not close without a fight. This film is a record of the poignant events stemming from this decision.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chapter is delighted to welcome Jack Parsons, who wrote, produced and directed this fascinating documentary over a period of 4½ years, on a shoestring budget and with no previous knowledge of film-making whatsoever. [/font]

[/size][/font]

xsteox said:

Dead mans shoes is fucking amazing. Rented it at the weekend not knowing a thing about it and was blown away. Great soundtrack too.

New Woody Allen film out this Friday - Melinda and Melinda. Supposed to be a return to form. A nice way to spend a drinkless good friday i rekons.

Watched Leon again last night.
Deadly film. Has anyone got a solid theory on whether the love Leon has for Matilda is anything other than platonic? There's a few strong hints in there.

They* should make a sequel where Matilda has grown up and is now a hitman for Tony

*By 'they' I mean the same people who made the last one.

FancyGoods said:
Watched Leon again last night.
Deadly film. Has anyone got a solid theory on whether the love Leon has for Matilda is anything other than platonic? There's a few strong hints in there.

They* should make a sequel where Matilda has grown up and is now a hitman for Tony

*By 'they' I mean the same people who made the last one.

The original cut of the movie had a lot more "love" involved.

gorsh. haven't seen leon in an age. watched loads of shit over the weekend. nothing new though. the big one - michael moore on a book tour. pretty funny. blue velvet - he loves his fade to black does our david. em, zoolander.. uh, what else? can't remember :confused:

went through some set of drama hoops for a dvd this morning actually. was expecting two dvds from the states for a while. got a "your package could not be delivered" thing on friday. "yay, my dvds!" I thought. so I went for a little spin up the 'nortsoide' of cork to the undelivered packages depot or whatever it's called. not being from cork, I really didn't really have a fucking clue where I was going. several wrong turns and a couple of forays into some pretty terrifying housing estates, I eventually found the general location of the terribly signposted depot. in an industrial estate/halting site that seemed to trade exclusively in broken washing machines, which were lying around in mountainous piles. a guy who came up to my car brandishing a stanley knife was kind enough not to cut me and point out said sorting office. I pass a couple of young travellers, who are gleefully pucking the shit out of each other in the pissing rain at 9.15 in the morning, go in, sign for my package, and leave. "yay, my dvds!" I thought (again). but no, because when I opened my package I find ONE dvd (another I was expecting). one dvd that would EASILY fit into my post box, I thought.

in other words, lazy postman bastard!!!

doesn't matter though, cos it's a good movie. well, it's a doc about finnish electronic innovator, errki kurenniemi! i was ranting on about it here before I'm sure :)

I watched assorted episodes of The O.C. 1st season - it really is very entertaining. then a disc of 24 season 3 - just starting to get into this season. I like it a lot when Jack snaps necks.

today I watched "like mike". enjoyably terrible. a great morning movie.

brianMy Remorse said:
finally saw stigmata.

didnt know what to make of it, i mean really, what was the whole point to the thing?
and gaybriel byrne??? the casanaova priest?

judas.
i like that film a lot. it just looks nice.

avernus said:
I watched assorted episodes of The O.C. 1st season - it really is very entertaining. then a disc of 24 season 3 - just starting to get into this season. I like it a lot when Jack snaps necks.

today I watched "like mike". enjoyably terrible. a great morning movie.

Fuckin right!

news_repeats.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back