What movie did you watch last night? (10 Viewers)

avernus said:
Im dying to see that movie - looks great. dont tell me its not, though. I really want it to rule.
Well I thought it was quite good - it just wasn't quite what i was expecting is all.

Cormcolash said:
Last night I watched The Running Man, oh yes, this really is one of the best films ever! BUT I HOPE YOU LEFT ENOUGH ROOM FOR MY FIST, BECAUSE I'M GOING TO RAAM IT INTO YOUR STOMACH, AND BREAK YOUR GOD-DAMN SPPPPPIIIINNNEEEEE!!!!!

It's a classic.

Cormcolash said:
Last night I watched The Running Man, oh yes, this really is one of the best films ever! BUT I HOPE YOU LEFT ENOUGH ROOM FOR MY FIST, BECAUSE I'M GOING TO RAAM IT INTO YOUR STOMACH, AND BREAK YOUR GOD-DAMN SPPPPPIIIINNNEEEEE!!!!!

WHAT THE FUUCK DID I DO WRONG!?!?

running_1.jpg

last night i watched

Turtles Can Fly

Iran/Iraq/2004/95 mins/subtitled/15. Dir: Bahman Ghobadi.

Set in the frozen mud of a refugee camp on the Iraq border on the eve of the war, this tells of the day-to-day realities of the camp kids and their incredible ability to survive in the most horrific conditions. As war comes, Saddam falls, and the Americans arrive in a blizzard of promises, for the children the daily struggle for survival continues. Following his acclaimed A Time For Drunken Horses and Marooned in Iraq, Ghobadi has fashioned another tough but deeply affecting picture of the innocent victims of war.

Winner Golden Shell for Best Film San Sebastian International Film Festival, 2004

kirstie said:
you know what, I'd never seen it either. The production design! Swoon!
and over the weekend i watched Three Colours Blue.

I'm going to have to start wearing black polo necks and cultivating a spike goatee and a penchant for sipping espressos while hanging around the IFC, sniffing caustically at the ill-advised cinema-going public's choices of movie fare, and guffawing uncontrollably whenever people mention James Cameron's next venture, or that Colin Farrell is a great amabassador for Irish cinematography.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back