What movie did you watch last night? (8 Viewers)

Super Dexta said:
yeah that bit's deadly. fans of the slicey lasery thingy in resident evil, take note. it's very much downhill from there on in though.

Is it as good as the slicey bit in Ghost Ship? A scene so good they showed it twice.

Last night I watched westway to the world. Very good.

Just watched Oceans 12. Not bad, but a bit confusing though.

In a "that doesn't make sense" more than an "i don't understand" way.

There's an old joke. Uh, two elderly women are at a Catskills mountain resort, and one of 'em says, "Boy, the food at this place is really terrible." The other one says, "Yeah, I know, and such small portions." Well, that's essentially how I feel about life. Full of loneliness and misery and suffering and unhappiness, and it's all over much too quickly.

The Omega Man
The Punisher - bad, very bad. At least the dolph lundgren one had louis gossett jr. in it

The Omega man = brilliant
The Punisher = brilliant as well if you ask me, I thought it was class.

Last night I watched The Running Man, oh yes, this really is one of the best films ever! BUT I HOPE YOU LEFT ENOUGH ROOM FOR MY FIST, BECAUSE I'M GOING TO RAAM IT INTO YOUR STOMACH, AND BREAK YOUR GOD-DAMN SPPPPPIIIINNNEEEEE!!!!!

Just watched The Machinist. Pretty interesting, but i was expecting it to be a horror movie of some description. Shows what I know.

I just watched The Village, I thought it was pretty okay. Better than a lot of people reported it as being, anyway. Though I did see the twist coming.

pete said:
Just watched The Machinist. Pretty interesting, but i was expecting it to be a horror movie of some description. Shows what I know.

I was expecting it to be too, but that was because it was the surprise film at the horrorthon last year. Thought it was pretty good though, christian bale needed some pies.

Ed said:
christian bale needed some pies.

damn straight

machinist.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back