What movie did you watch last night? (7 Viewers)

Super Dexta said:
i tink so.. yeah.. sorta... i'm not going to say any more, you should go and see it yourself.
used to eat in the ifc (what's all this ifi nonsense ;)) a lot when I lived in dubland. is it still cheap and tasty? the woodsnman.. is that the one with kevin bacon in it? I think I read about it recently. sounds fairly dark. am I thinking of the right movie? I don't trust my memory..

The woodsman is about him being kiddie fiddler isn't it? I wonder if this fella will make an appearance...

10173.jpg

IFI platter....mmmmmmmmm.....deep fried goodness.....

mdb
Wilbert said:
Put that coffee DOWN!
Coffee is for closers!
You call yourself a salesman, you sonofabitch?

What a movie!

Moss: what's your name?
Blake: Fuck YOU!! That's MY name! You know why, mister? Cos you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight, I drove an eighty thousand dollar BMW. That's my name.

probably one of the best scenes in the whole movie and the best 5 minutes in Alec Balwin's career.

avernus said:
mdb

Moss: what's your name?
Blake: Fuck YOU!! That's MY name! You know why, mister? Cos you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight, I drove an eighty thousand dollar BMW. That's my name.

probably one of the best scenes in the whole movie and the best 5 minutes in Alec Balwin's career.
have to agree with that

monster and cube dvds arrived this morning
once i've got this poxy essay written i'm going home to collapse in bed and watch one of them. or both. yay.

plug said:
never heard of it. whazzit about? worth tracking sown?

edit:

down. dammit..

Loads of people have never heard of it! It's an amazing film, I won't go into the plot but suffice to say it is the film John Woo should have made when he moved to America, but he just got shite instead. Even Billy Connoly is amazing in this film. That's how good it is.
It's also one of William Dofoe's best roles EVER.

plug said:
used to eat in the ifc (what's all this ifi nonsense ;)) a lot when I lived in dubland. is it still cheap and tasty? the woodsnman.. is that the one with kevin bacon in it? I think I read about it recently. sounds fairly dark. am I thinking of the right movie? I don't trust my memory..
that's the one. it's dark but strangely uplifting. hope for all of us and all that.

recentwatchers from memory and by looking at what's in a pile on the floor:

napoleon dynamite - great.
anchorman - piece of crap.
life acquatic - snore.
the thing - duh
the golden child - bettter everytime.
cannibal holocaust - i don't even remember watchin this
invasion of the body snatchers - remade. they make a cool sound.
bad lieutenant - hott.

andrew

Watched Constantine last night. Didnt know anything about it, pretty good. Looks well, Its very stylish. Keanu is as wooden as ever, rachel weisz is hot, and also severely out-acts Keaaaaaaanuuuh. But id say that If you know the comic you'll hate it...

Then I watched The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Fantastic. Second time I saw it, and enjoyed it much more this time. Brilliant stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back