What movie did you watch last night? (4 Viewers)

pete said:
Not a movie as such.... I watched this:

B00000JWVS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Pretty good.

I bet it's no Seinfeld DVD series though.

Cormcolash said:
It's just shit. Sometimes it is funny, but that is it. I don't know what people get out of this crap either.

I should have mentioned that it actually is exceptionally hilarious when it is being projected onto two stories of a house across the street by students, even if they are students being wankers!

Cormcolash said:
I should have mentioned that it actually is exceptionally hilarious when it is being projected onto two stories of a house across the street by students, even if they are students being wankers!

haha deadly!

Cormcolash said:
Midnight run is one of the greatest films ever made. Marvin!

"you must spread some reputation around, before giving it to cormcolash again."

i owe you rep for that post.

Bought Some Kind Of Monster dvd. It's so deadly, there is some great stuff on the bonus dvd too. Jason Newsted calling them "homos" in a phone message, hahaha!

Old Boy: deadly movie.

Torture by dentistry scenes are nowhere near as harrowing as I thought they would be. Ending is a mind-fuck.

hugh said:
Old Boy: deadly movie.

Torture by dentistry scenes are nowhere near as harrowing as I thought they would be. Ending is a mind-fuck.
saw this over the weekend too! but for some reason I really expected it to be more violent. a LOT more violent. I'm not sure if i was that crazy about it to be honest, but it's definitely very good in places. particularly enjoyed the cinematography. I really liked the long hallway fight scene. class..

I also watched jamón jamón (not bad, a bit like a spanish soap opera really, albeit one where penelope cruz gets her tits out. a lot.) and ghost dog, (.|..| of course). the french ice cream guy rocks. great flick. saw some other shit too, loads of terrible tv, but it's all a bit of a blur (in other words I stayed indoors all weekend smoking 'da gange' :eek:)

hugh and plug said:
stuff about old boy
the first time i saw old boy i thought it was just The Amazing, it really benefited from being on a big screen, i think. watching it on dvd has been enjoyable but not as much of an Experience. also when you know exactly what's going to happen next it takes a lot of the excitement away.

well, i just got back from seeing the woodsman, which was very enjoyable. ifi film followed by ifi food and intelleckshual discussion of film is a deadly way to spend an evening.

Super Dexta said:
well, i just got back from seeing the woodsman, which was very enjoyable. ifi film followed by ifi food and intelleckshual discussion of film is a deadly way to spend an evening.
Enjoyable? Is that how it's meant to be?

I like the sound of this movie...("woodsman". "woodsman")

Jimmy Magee said:
Enjoyable? Is that how it's meant to be?

I like the sound of this movie...("woodsman". "woodsman")
i tink so.. yeah.. sorta... i'm not going to say any more, you should go and see it yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back