What movie did you watch last night? (6 Viewers)

This evening we've had Finding Neverland, which was really good, and Spanglish, which was godawful muck. Ah it wasn't that bad.... ok maybe it was. Tea Leoni is good in it I suppose.

watched Sword in The Moon last night.

Another good action flick with plenty of blood splattering action. Thankfully it didn't overdo the wireplay most of these flicks go for

the dogs weren't quite rasher covered enough, plus the fact that there was no slicey lazer scene looses it points. On the plus side the guy from the Mammy and the Mammy Returns was in it.

Stan Bowles said:
Resident Evil Apocalypse. Very funny. Probably wasn't meant to be.

Stan Bowles said:
Resident Evil Apocalypse. Very funny. Probably wasn't meant to be.

That film is amazing! What a brilliant film! It ends about five times or summit!

I saw a film with Cuba Gooding Jr and Skeet Ulrich last night on TV3... It's in my top five worst films of all time. It has the dodgiest dialogue and isn't even shit-funny. It was unbearable, but then Desperate Housewives came on... So, you know...

stephenoblunt said:
I saw a film with Cuba Gooding Jr and Skeet Ulrich last night on TV3... It's in my top five worst films of all time. It has the dodgiest dialogue and isn't even shit-funny. It was unbearable, but then Desperate Housewives came on... So, you know...

Judgment Night!!

that movie rules!!
Emilio Estevez, Jeremy Piven, Peter Greene - bone stuctror!! and fuckin Dennis Leary. bulshit movie - but entertaining. how about that scene when cuba gooding jnr has some fit trying to shoot the bad guy? I'd have pulled the trigger into that fucker's mouth with no quams and then waited in that sewer to end the rest of those fucks. video games have emptied me of empathy.

No, hold on - It wasn't Judgement Night, that film is fucking amazing!!!
I fucking love Judgement Night! The soundtrack aswell is hillarious!

But, this film last night was awful... Ugh, I don't even want to think about it!

kirstie said:
the dogs weren't quite rasher covered enough, plus the fact that there was no slicey lazer scene looses it points. On the plus side the guy from the Mammy and the Mammy Returns was in it.

for a second i thought that might have been baldy Brendan Fraiser..
but then i realised i've seen it and alas he's nowhere to be seen

what about the totally unnecessary running down the side of the skyscraper to kick some lad in the head? or the zombies all hanging around in a big gang that just fucks off til the end of the movie.

the ending reminded me of that wes craven film deadly friend, about the robot girl

I watched Hero. I was mostly dissapointed. Beautiful yes. Exciting no. Too much of that "flying" bullshit. Too much of the sword play and no kung fu AT ALL!!!!!!

pah. All I'll say is that house of flying daggers better be good.

stephenoblunt said:

...out with the Kleenex

But in anyways buh... Got a bunch of 40's and 50's B movies there recently...
Watched Bride of The Monster and swooned at how accurate the scenes re-created in Ed Wood were, so I watched Ed Wood again last night...
after sitting through about 20 mins of that Cuba Gooding Ice cream man shhiiiieeee and a bit of US marshalls, if it was'nt for that french wan, i'da threw summat at the telly me
White Zombie the night before... claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasic

Nah, not Bloat Watch 2005: Brendan Fraser, I mean the guy who played the goody sand person guy, with the curly tats on his cheeks and locks a-flowing.

What about the ridiculous nemesis monster? I mean really. When she impaled him on the worlds smallest bit of metal and then the camera focussed on her and the Efil Tcherman man you could see auld nemesis and his bad dentisty gurning away there in the background, and he looked highlarious.

Ah still but, it was entertaining for a shite scee-fee flick.

george mcfly said:
for a second i thought that might have been baldy Brendan Fraiser..
but then i realised i've seen it and alas he's nowhere to be seen

what about the totally unnecessary running down the side of the skyscraper to kick some lad in the head? or the zombies all hanging around in a big gang that just fucks off til the end of the movie.

the ending reminded me of that wes craven film deadly friend, about the robot girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back