What movie did you watch last night? (2 Viewers)

51-23329.jpg

"oh I hope thats not a hostage"

watched this last night:

art.jpg

tetsuo the iron man. saw it once before when I was about 16 or something, but it barely prepared me for it again.

ker-ay-zee sheet... :confused: :eek: !ninjaaaa :)

I love the bit where he's being chased around the subway by the woman. it put a very twisted slant on the whole evening. even along came a spider (which was on the telly) seemed totally confusing and surreal afterward. er, also I may have been high.. :)

plug said:
watched this last night:

art.jpg

tetsuo the iron man. saw it once before when I was about 16 or something, but it barely prepared me for it again.

I love the bit where he's being chased around the subway by the woman. it put a very twisted slant on the whole evening. even along came a spider (which was on the telly) seemed totally confusing and surreal afterward. er, also I may have been high.. :)
totally cool movie. the sequel's not bad either.

plug said:
watched this last night:

art.jpg

Tetsuo is great. Very short though, saw it there of late, I was sure I'd only seen half of it before, but no, it's just not 70 mins long.

watched two thousand maniacs and the gore gore girls. proper old school horor. yeeaaah for holidays( so i've time to watch all these movies) and the local video for stocking such good films.|..|

george mcfly said:
"fuckin Californa!"

there's nothing funnier than someone who looks like a baddie from die hard!

was talking about those crazy europeans!

"you won't shoot me. you're a policeman.. there are rules for policemen"

"so my captain keeps telling me!"

duh du duh duh duh!!

I watched Switchblade Romance last night. I came in drunk as fuck and missed the start, but quite enjoyed what i saw, despite continually picking holes in it and annoying the shit out of the missus. And the end is a bit silly.

Can anyone shed any light?

the director's commentary on eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
if that film was a boy, i would be proposing marriage to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back